User Avatar Image

Season 2 new people

posted by AceStarr on - last edited - Viewed by 469 users

Would you love to see a bigger group of people this time with Clem lets say maybe like 10 folks.

1)doctor
2)military
3)thug
4)dentist
5)dog trainer
6)homeless
7)lawyer
8)cop
9)construction worker
10)hunter

for my list of folks

19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd actually would like to see the game star Molly. Who comes across Clem as well as Omid and Christa and their baby named Lee. I know she's a lone wolf but intense situations bring people together.

• I would rather not have Molly, she is the most overrated character in the game. She also feels the most out of place. Everyone else seems down to earth in the game, but her being all ninja like, feels too cartoonish and out place. It doesn't feel like fighting zombies is much of a problem for her, unlike many of the other characters.

• @CrazyandProud said: I would rather not have Molly, she is the most overrated character in the game. She also feels the most out of place. Everyone else seems down to earth in the game, but her being all ninja like, feels too cartoonish and out place. It doesn't feel like fighting zombies is much of a problem for her, unlike many of the other characters.

It's true. Especially the part when she had the battery in her backpack while she go look for her sister's picture. That thing wouldnt be exactly lightweight. Maybe that's why they didnt put her in episode 5.

• @AnnaSan said: It's true. Especially the part when she had the battery in her backpack while she go look for her sister's picture. That thing wouldnt be exactly lightweight. Maybe that's why they didnt put her in episode 5.

To be a fair lee does the same thing with his backpocket

• here are ten fun characters

1)Bruiser (like larry but younger & totally fit)
    2)the dude
    3)creepy guy (you worry what he does when you aren't looking)
    4)nerdy girl
    5)silent mysterious woman (wears black)
    6)true american hero(like captain america just not super)
    7)farmer/hill billy
    8)kung fu teacher
    9)femme fatale
    10)dave the normal guy

• @zeke10 said: To be a fair lee does the same thing with his backpocket

But Lee is.. "urban" o.o

• @AnnaSan said: But Lee is.. "urban" o.o

That just means he can pick locks.

• @Rock114 said: That just means he can pick locks.

B-but he can't?

• @CrazyandProud said: I would rather not have Molly, she is the most overrated character in the game. She also feels the most out of place. Everyone else seems down to earth in the game, but her being all ninja like, feels too cartoonish and out place. It doesn't feel like fighting zombies is much of a problem for her, unlike many of the other characters.

She actually gets overwhelmed fairly quickly when fighting them. It's not that she can kill them easily, it's that she can avoid them easily.

I doubt she will be a protagonist regardless, however.

• @Mornai said: She actually gets overwhelmed fairly quickly when fighting them. It's not that she can kill them easily, it's that she can avoid them easily.

I doubt she will be a protagonist regardless, however.

Yup, Molly is all about running away. She was about to leave Kenny, Lee and Clem to save herself at the beginning of episode four, rather to kill them.

Add Comment