User Avatar Image

I don't get why people saved Carly

posted by Joshua1991 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

I never got the reason why people saved Carly over Doug, I mean for ffs Carly put the batteries in the wrong way and she didn't even know how to work a radio.

She was a good shooter but Doug was smarter than her imo.

188 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @FistoTheSexbot said: People saved Carley because she was a girl, cause they are lonely losers that think they can get it on with her later on. I bet atleast 60%-80% of those who saved Carley was like "Omfg boobs <333 yes yes! Omfg game boobs, I want them! Fuck the real life ones, tried it, didn't work!" Yeup.

Inc hate from Carley fans.

ummm okay

that that's just odd

• The people who saved Carley are hypocrites, I laugh at then.

The fact is, you're a bad guy for saving Carley.

You're not meant to know that one of them dies. And all these dumb Carley fans keep saying "Zomg she seems more capable than Doug" yeh ok...shes more capable? Then why did you help her and not Doug???

O-o-o-o-o-OWWWWNAAAGEEEE!!! Carley fans aint got no argument to that^.^

They only saved her cuz shes a girl, tossers

• @K0t0 said: The people who saved Carley are hypocrites, I laugh at then.

You're not meant to know that one of them dies. And all these dumb Carley fans keep saying "Zomg she seems more capable than Doug" yeh ok...shes more capable? Then why did you help her and not Doug???

No I saved her because she kept stepping up. Being a decent shot was part of it but at the end of the day it was the same reason for siding with Ken and not throwing Duck out. I owed her. What kind of person betrays someone who followed you out to find Glen the way she did?

You're right! By saving the person who saved my life twice, I must be a monster! How could I have EVER of thought that I was in her debt! And she obviously lied about trusting me by not ratting me out to everyone else! Thank you for opening my eyes.

• I saved Carley because Doug sucked.....

They should have named him Hoover.

• The first time I saved carley because she had a gun, so I thought she could shoot the walkers at duck away.

But they both died rather stupid. Carley should just had kicked one of the walkers and doug should have rip the hands away. I mean, it were just two walkers who were holding him.

It's not what I would do, it's what Lee would do, and Lee wanted Carley all over his face.

• She saves your life multiple times. And she's BANGING HOT

• Saving Carley gives you the opportunity to tell others your past. Not really a big thing, but eh.
    And I do not think she's BANGING HOT. If that is banging hot by your standards, well...

I really don't understand how people don't get it: you barely got to know Doug in episode 1, Carley saved your life multiple times and got WAY more screen time. The fact that she's an attractive lady is just the icing on the cake.

Add Comment