User Avatar Image

If you had to save..

posted by TheRickGrimes on - last edited - Viewed by 957 users

Okay, this isn't real. But if you had to either save Christa or Omid, who would it be? No spoilers here since this is just a 'what if'.

37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yup, no kids = no future. I liked Omid a lot more then Christa.

• BROMID

Christa's baby would slow us down, and she probably die in childbirth. The baby, if it survives, would get us all killed from the crying. And Christa's a bit naggy. I don't really like her :/

Omid would cheer up the group. His leg is almost fully recovered anyway :P

• To be honest, In these circumstances (ZA) I'd have to choose Omid. As dinofire stated, His leg is almost fully recovered. Yet, If I save Christa and let Omid die, I believe that the baby would slow us down. A lot. So, Sorry Christa. I liked them both but I picked Omid because... Well, It's a ZA. We need stable People. The baby would be our end in the ZA.

• @QuarterPounderVlad said: To be honest, In these circumstances (ZA) I'd have to choose Omid. As dinofire stated, His leg is almost fully recovered. Yet, If I save Christa and let Omid die, I believe that the baby would slow us down. A lot. So, Sorry Christa. I liked them both but I picked Omid because... Well, It's a ZA. We need stable People. The baby would be our end in the ZA.

Omid is not a stable person. I mean, he is to friendly, to open minded. In a complicated situation could his humor get him killed, depending on in what for a group you are. And If you would let his girlfriend AND his child die, he would be even lass stable and would snap for real, I think. He is not the Kenny or Lily type.

I would save Christa immediatly, she is a strong woman. And, yes, childs are the future. She is a important part of the group and has her heart on the same place. In her place I would be worried about Lee and Clementine, too, since Lee is leading her in dangerous situations and/or let her be guarded by the wrong people. She is also focussed on her "family".

Oh, and if Lee had really the change to let Omid die, I would do that because Christa is a very attractive person.

• Always help the person who is less likely to survive
    so...
    Omid

• (spoiler)

I would always pull Omid in the train first, even if it means that Christa dies, because his leg is broken and it's hard for him to do it alone

• Christa is the one with the baby, so it has to be her? One dies so two can live, seems pretty obvious to me.

• They'll prob both die anyway if this option came up, just in different situations. It's like final destination or something. :3

Anyway, Omid is probably using humour etc.to keep himself together or something. I don't it would last.

• I like Omid more, but Christa probably has a higher survival chance long-term.

Add Comment