Menu
User Avatar Image

Female Protagonist for Series 2 PLEASE!

posted by AsariTears on - last edited - Viewed by 3.6K users

I mean season 2, lol can't edit title apparently...

Please Telltale! I know it'd be hard to give us a choice of gender or character in general. So therefore I think you should just make the protagonist female.

It would really help change up the feel of the game and give survival a whole new look. Plus I know some guys would be for it, apparently they prefer looking at a girl's backside while they play anyway :P

And you wouldn't be the first zombie-related fiction to have a female protagonist with Resident Evil and all. Imagine it, it would be awesome!

Plus, I know you'd be able to do a female protagonist justice!

I'd love you forever and ever Telltale! ;)

230 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Textbook said: Yeah, if you were focussed on male Shepherd's ass all through the game, I think you may have told us more about than you meant to.

Femsheps ass is more entertaining to watch I admit.

• Gender doesn't really matter though, if you were focussed on anyone's ass all the way through a third person game, something's gone wrong with your approach to gaming.

• @Textbook said: Gender doesn't really matter though, if you were focussed on anyone's ass all the way through a third person game, something's gone wrong with your approach to gaming.

This

• I'd be quite happy with Christa or Lilly as the female protagonist.

• @Textbook said: Gender doesn't really matter though, if you were focussed on anyone's ass all the way through a third person game, something's gone wrong with your approach to gaming.

Or right. Implying what is wrong and what is right only works on people that aren't confident about their sexuality.

It wouldn't matter even if I was staring at Maleshep's ass because there really is nothing wrong with being gay.

Or staring at a woman's ass.

• What people don't seem to realize is that the protagonist needs to be a blank canvas, someone without a defined personality so we, the players, can define them ourselves. The new protagonist is probably going to be someone we haven't seen before.
    @Zeruis said: I'd be quite happy with Christa or Lilly as the female protagonist.
    Oh good lord, so many people would be pissed if Lilly were to become the new protagonist. From what I've seen like 70% of the community thinks Lilly is a complete asshole.

• Maybe they should let us create a player this time, to please everyone?

• @CarScar said: What people don't seem to realize is that the protagonist needs to be a blank canvas, someone without a defined personality so we, the players, can define them ourselves. The new protagonist is probably going to be someone we haven't seen before.

Oh good lord, so many people would be pissed if Lilly were to become the new protagonist. From what I've seen like 70% of the community thinks Lilly is a complete asshole.

Everyone was all like "Lilly for season two!" "Kenny as season 2's protagonist!". If we had Lilly/Kenny as a protagonist, half of us would never buy the next season, probably... I agree with the Blank canvas character, would be nice if he/she had it's backstory better explained, two unknown-backstory characters in a row wouldn't be nice.

@CarScar said: Maybe they should let us create a player this time, to please everyone?

ElectronicTales: TWD meets the sims.

• It'd be interesting to have Lee's ex wife as the protagonist.

• @CarScar said: It'd be interesting to have Lee's ex wife as the protagonist.

I'd be okay with that.

Add Comment