User Avatar Image

Hard Christmas time

posted by coolsome on - last edited - Viewed by 542 users

This will be my first ever Christmas with out my Grandma and its really hard and I know there are a lot of members who have lost someone this past year. So I thought I should make a thread where we could support and or vent our feelings about Christmas when everyone is all :D for the holiday and its hard to show your sad or depressed when ppl are psyched for it.

59 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • His last words were "Psych, you're all a computer simulation from the future and I'm an advanced sentient AI, time to attain god mode" but they didn't know what that meant or how to write it in Hebrew.

• I have a degree in theology and could participate in the nonsense that just unfolded over the last two pages.

Instead, I shall say my Christmas will consist of me hanging out with NBA and MLB sports teams at high end galas and charity auctions, helping promote our new even catering and coordination service, and working with radio and television groups in the area.

Also, booze and women.

• @DAISHI said:
    Instead, I shall say my Christmas will consist of me hanging out with NBA and MLB sports teams at high end galas and charity auctions, helping promote our new even catering and coordination service, and working with radio and television groups in the area.

Also, booze and women.

Lord have mercy! Amen to the preacher man!

• @DAISHI said: Also, booze and women.

Ah, I was waiting for that. For a moment I thought you were some impostor.

• When I was a kid, Christmas was an opportunity to get a truckload of presents, as my extended family is a good size and mostly close by.

For me as an adult, Christmas is about spending time with family, and gives me an opportunity to be generous to the people I care about.

• @DAISHI said: Lately it's become work. I'm helping with a nighttime establishment and I have to entertain several women but keep them separated. It's an inherent catch 22, since I can't really do anything with any of them, I can't kiss one for instance, without upsetting the others. And they're all good business contacts.

Sounds like you're writing a sitcom in the process, too.

Add Comment