User Avatar Image

Spoilers! Brenda Glitch

posted by cols_12 on - last edited - Viewed by 11.4K users

After a long wait for episode 2 of The Walking Dead, near the end i find out i cant finish it because There is no option for Brenda when she takes Kennys Wife hostage. Does anyone know a way to fix this glitch? I go through the door and when i walk forward i get shot and there is no option to talk or anything.

152 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I just got to this scene and am having the same problem. When she tells me to stop I let go of everything and a second later she shoots me anyway. Nothing to click on, forehead, stomach, whatever.

I killed Danny in the barn and pretended to be her son coming into the house.

• I have tried every solution on this thread. Nothing has worked. I am playing the Xbox 360 version and my controller is brand new. It is not user-error. I have yet to receive 1 dialogue box.

I have used the rewind feature to go back to Chapter 6 and start over.
    >Didn't work

I have flicked the LS forward and waited 10 seconds before I'd give it another flick.
    >Didn't work

I've tried inching my way toward Brenda mashing the 'X' button.
    >Didn't work

I've tried inching my way toward Brenda and immediately pulling back on the LS.
    >Didn't work

This is incredibly frustrating and I don't think I've ever encountered a game-breaking glitch like this before. Can someone from TTG please address this issue? I would sincerely like to continue playing through this series, but alas, I cannot get past this section because of this issue.

P.S. - All the people who are calling the people experiencing this issue 'idiots,' 'morons,' etc. really need to get a life. Did you really think for one second that I enjoyed getting shot by Brenda so much that I would do it for an hour and then create an account on the TTG forums to state how much of an 'idiot' I am?

• @cordawg411 said: I All the people who are calling the people experiencing this issue 'idiots,' 'morons,' etc. really need to get a life.

Well some of these people are actually the problem not the game..

@cordawg411 said:

Did you really think for one second that I enjoyed getting shot by Brenda so much that I would do it for an hour and then create an account on the TTG forums to state how much of an 'idiot' I am?

erm yeah ?

ok seriously now, what are you actually doing ? cos this scene is all about brenda's gun aim if it's on lee DON'T MOVE

If it's at katjaa's head move till the guns back on lee.

if your trying to move with out watching brenda you'll get shot,

as for what to do when she is aiming at lee is.. only aim at katjaa to talk to them and then always pick the top option/ the option that doesn't piss brenda off..

• I deleted Episode 2 and reinstalled the game. I then started getting the dialogue boxes doing the EXACT same process of inching forward when Brenda was not aiming at me. I have no idea what happened other than it was very frustrating going through this section of the game.

• cooler heads prevail

so you're sorted now ?

• I had a glitch with brenda where her modal was her standing up with her arms out O-o
    she still killed me though when i first played...

I guess telling her to put the gun down.... yeah...

• Clue - Red Light, Green Light,

• Why the heck are people still replying to this thread?

• Hi, i had the same problems as everyone else is having here and i was getting very annoyed with the people claiming it wasnt a glitch. However i continued to look online for a solution and i found it for me . All i did was pause the game as soon as she said stop. simple

• Funny how the iOS version si relatively free of these weird bugs..

Add Comment