User Avatar Image

Mid-Season Finale

posted by Saoralba131 on - last edited - Viewed by 794 users

I really enjoyed the episode and can't wait for February,what about you guys(and girls),what do you think?

74 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Whew, 102nd post!

How do I change my signature?

• go to user cp and click edit signature.

• The worst thing about the TV-only watchers is when they get agressive or mad when you explain how kirkman's works go. "Wtf?! This is what he does? fuck this show. I'll keep living in my igronant bubble that Daryl and Shane are immortal."

.. .. Really.

In unrelated news I think Shane deserved to die. There I said it.

• Of course shane did deserve this.

• I'm not sure I like this whole splitting seasons in two thing, I'd rather they took a little longer in releasing the entire season, like every other show does. Having said that, so far I've liked this season, a huge improvement over the second's plot that would not advance under any circumstance.

About the governor, I like the approach they took for the show more than the one Kirkman took for the comic. Oh, and I also never liked Tyreese and hated everything that happened after the prison. And I like TV show Andrea. You can throw rocks at me now :D

• @Fabrimuch said: I'm not sure I like this whole splitting seasons in two thing, I'd rather they took a little longer in releasing the entire season, like every other show does. Having said that, so far I've liked this season, a huge improvement over the second's plot that would not advance under any circumstance.

About the governor, I like the approach they took for the show more than the one Kirkman took for the comic. Oh, and I also never liked Tyreese and hated everything that happened after the prison. And I like TV show Andrea. You can throw rocks at me now :)

a lot of american shows have mid season break, it's better than English TV that only has like 6 episodes in an entire series (or season for Americans :p )

• @thestalkinghead said: a lot of american shows have mid season break, it's better than English TV that only has like 6 episodes in an entire series (or season for Americans :p )

I've never seen any series with a mid-season break. But I suppose it could be because I'm from Argentina, and here they tend to arrive months later than in the States, so they don't split them. To my knowledge, The Walking Dead is the only series without that delay (only two days later), so it's the only series that gets a mid-season break here.

That's my theory at least, I didn't know mid-season breaks were common :/

• @stevean2 said: In unrelated news I think Shane deserved to die. There I said it.

Of course he did. But did he deserve the comic death or tv lifespan?

I also don't like the comic post-prison. I think it was best mid-prison and hasn't beat that arc.

• @Master of Aeons said: Of course he did. But did he deserve the comic death or tv lifespan?

I also don't like the comic post-prison. I think it was best mid-prison and hasn't beat that arc.

I also think the prison arc was one of the best,I haven't read all of the comics so far,but I am almost there,can't wait to get the next volume soon.

Add Comment