User Avatar Image

How would your episode 4 end

posted by chiefzackery on - last edited - Viewed by 164 users

I did not like how Ep4 ended so i came up with my own ending when lee gets bitten he says the lines and then you hear lee lee and then it brings up the to be continued.

6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lee gets bit. Episode ends. We wonder whether he will survive the bite or not by chopping off the arm.

• Lee finding Clem's hat and the walkie, then getting bit, the mysterious voice comes through and torments Lee, as he prepares to leave Ben and Clem step out into the garden with the other walkie revealing it was all a joke, hence Lee got bit for nothing.... HOWEVER...

Carley will arrive with a boat, suck the infection out of Lee's arm and swallow it because she is immune to death, and Ep 5 can be a big boat party.

• @Arcanine said: Lee finding Clem's hat and the walkie, then getting bit, the mysterious voice comes through and torments Lee, as he prepares to leave Ben and Clem step out into the garden with the other walkie revealing it was all a joke, hence Lee got bit for nothing.... HOWEVER...

Carley will arrive with a boat, suck the infection out of Lee's arm and swallow it because she is immune to death, and Ep 5 can be a big boat party.

Your 2nd ending right here telltale make it happen

• instead of lee getting bit:

he finds a map to a journey to stop the zombie virus

• @Arcanine said: Lee finding Clem's hat and the walkie, then getting bit, the mysterious voice comes through and torments Lee, as he prepares to leave Ben and Clem step out into the garden with the other walkie revealing it was all a joke, hence Lee got bit for nothing.... HOWEVER...

This! :D

• Threatening Vernon, telling Clementine we might not have enough time to look for her parents (This was before I knew about the bite), showing the bite and leaving Ben to guard the boat.

Add Comment