User Avatar Image

Possible horrible things that will occur in season 2.

posted by Luigi01080 on - last edited - Viewed by 259 users

So in season 1 we have dealt with some bad things like cannibals, bandits, and of course the insanity of others. Wonder what kind of things we could see for the second season of the walking dead.

29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • kenny is alive, but at some point gets bitten and lies about.

they forshadowed it in the attic scene when kenny says he'd lie about being bit

• Maybe they'll have the player's character begin to go insane. The rest of the group realizes how dangerous the insane PC is that the season ends with him/her being exiled and left for dead by the few people that remain (and possibly have one character choose to go with you, depending on how much they like you).

• Clem is forced to shoot zombie Lee/Kenny/Parents

• @Textbook said:
    Anyway, one big aspect of a broken down world that we haven't seen yet is rape/sex slavery. Maybe we won't, may be too hot for Telltale, but given some stuff they have shown I wouldn't say it's completely off the table.

I was just about to say it.

But it's not too hot. Remember Jolene? In her video she dropped the camera and called the people approaching her "rapist"...uhh bastards? I can't remember. But they definitely raped her and whatnot. Both the sex trade and slavery could be a pretty interesting feature I think. Maybe it's just too early in the apocalypse in the game but who knows

• @plaqueconspiracy said: I was just about to say it.

But it's not too hot. Remember Jolene? In her video she dropped the camera and called the people approaching her "rapist"...uhh bastards? I can't remember. But they definitely raped her and whatnot. Both the sex trade and slavery could be a pretty interesting feature I think. Maybe it's just too early in the apocalypse in the game but who knows

Rapist monsters. I'm pretty sure they also raped her daughter.

• @Textbook said: Clementine is *probably* safe. *Probably*. With Kirkman you really can't tell. In fact, some Kirkman watchers might argue that because Clementine seems so incontrovertibly safe, Kirkman will make a point of killing her, because one of the points of TWD is to mess with and break your expectations of happy outcomes.

Anyway, one big aspect of a broken down world that we haven't seen yet is rape/sex slavery. Maybe we won't, may be too hot for Telltale, but given some stuff they have shown I wouldn't say it's completely off the table.

Another possibility: a horrific death for Omid because he's Mr Funnypants and Mr Funnypants isn't supposed to have a horrific death, goes back to what I said about Kirkman in the first paragraph.

Some people are predicting something ghastly re: Christa's baby, but I don't think so. I think it's possible that Christa's journey to delivery will be the focus of a future season and that it will have to be possible for the baby to survive for that to work. (Otherwise, it would be like making Season 1, the point of which is to save Clementine, without the player being able to save Clementine.)

My mind thought of something completly fucked up when you mentioned Christa and the possiblity of a baby. That baby would have the zombie virus, so would it not awake if it was stillborn? Christa could be literally done over like a person would in an alien movie.
    Pregnancy might be a real problem in that type of apocalypse, which we might see something of. It is literally so hopeless that you can't even breed without that being a possible problem.

• Clem will probably die... Horrible thought...

• @joorgen said: My mind thought of something completly fucked up when you mentioned Christa and the possiblity of a baby. That baby would have the zombie virus, so would it not awake if it was stillborn? Christa could be literally done over like a person would in an alien movie.
    Pregnancy might be a real problem in that type of apocalypse, which we might see something of. It is literally so hopeless that you can't even breed without that being a possible problem.

We do not know, if newborns are infected, too~

• Like in all zombie movies they will search how it happenend. Just the standard things they will blame the government bla bla bla bla bla.

• @joorgen said: My mind thought of something completly fucked up when you mentioned Christa and the possiblity of a baby. That baby would have the zombie virus, so would it not awake if it was stillborn? Christa could be literally done over like a person would in an alien movie.

Kind of happened already in the Dawn of the Dead remake (2004). A women died in childbirth, father keeps zombie wife and zombie baby. Other survivor finds out-chaos ensues.

While the women wasnt eaten from the inside, it has sort of been done before. What I think is more likely is that we get to help Christa decide whether keeping the baby is worth it. Say we go into a pharmacy and find some pills. Do we say its not possible to raise a child in this world and the baby would endanger the rest of us with crying? Or do we take a chance and keep it? I can see that being a major choice in season 2.

Add Comment