User Avatar Image

Who the 2 people in the distance really are.

posted by swebonny on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users

A user on a forum I visit, Derp Y. Mail played around with the TTG extractor and extracted the last scene from the game. He moved to the silhuettes and look what he found.

wat.png

Creepy huh?

Mods, remove this if it's not allowed, I couldn't find any rules against this.

-----
Edit: Answered on page five.

125 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Remember when everybody called Chuck a pedophile-in-waiting just because he was an older man who shared candy? Yeeaahh. Hopefully if this ISN'T a hoax Telltale will further show that you shouldn't always judge a book by its cover.

• probably just placeholders still think it's Christa and Omid.

• @Arbitrator said: Remember when everybody called Chuck a pedophile-in-waiting just because he was an older man who shared candy? Yeeaahh. Hopefully if this ISN'T a hoax Telltale will further show that you shouldn't always judge a book by its cover.

I don't remember anyone calling Chuck a pedophile. I remember people liking him and being majorly pissed when he died. Some people might have, but saying everyone did is an exaggeration.

These dudes, though. They look like pedophiles.

• @MulderYuffie said: probably just placeholders still think it's Christa and Omid.

I believe so as well. Leaving their fate ambiguous, the way one of them is tall and thin (Christa) whilst one is shorter, trailing behind and a little chunkier (Omid) and how Christa believes going into the country is the best idea, but also how they seem to stop as soon as they spot Clem (a child sized figure) in the distance.

• @Doctanian said: I don't remember anyone calling Chuck a pedophile.

I didn't until I saw this:
    uZTZe.png

• Those guys do a look a little creepy, but imagine seeing Kenny and Doug like that before S1 came out. A lot of people wouldn't like the look of them and they both ended up playing a big part in the first season (depending on how you play). Lee is another example. It has nothing to do with his appearance, but a history professor in his late-30s who busts up his leg a few minutes into the game doesn't sound like a lead character in a zombie game, and he was an excellent character.

• Awesome share man, thanks for this.Even if they are placeholder (which I dont think is true) Its nice to have atleast something to discuss till next year.

• @Doctanian said: I don't remember anyone calling Chuck a pedophile. I remember people liking him and being majorly pissed when he died. Some people might have, but saying everyone did is an exaggeration.

These dudes, though. They look like pedophiles.

Didn't know that pedophiles have a certain look about them... :sigh:

It's funny how people retort to stuff such as pedophile as soon as a new male character is brought into the scene.No-one said that Lily or Carley are possibly pedophiles and rescued Lee and group infront of the drugstore just to get their hands on Duck.

• "How pedophiles look like: like a pedophile."
    Screw logic anyway...

Add Comment