User Avatar Image

Who the 2 people in the distance really are.

posted by swebonny on - last edited - Viewed by 4.5K users

A user on a forum I visit, Derp Y. Mail played around with the TTG extractor and extracted the last scene from the game. He moved to the silhuettes and look what he found.

wat.png

Creepy huh?

Mods, remove this if it's not allowed, I couldn't find any rules against this.

-----
Edit: Answered on page five.

125 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Of course it is. If we gonna play one of those characters, the most people here will do not like it because of a few reasons, for example:

- They seem to be not very good looking. Neither Rick nor Lee were unattractive!
    - They are not Lee!
    - They are seemingly no badasses!

• They were deliberately genericized figures so that someone couldn't rip the 3D assets and definitively declare "IT WAS [X CHARACTERS] AFTER ALL!"

We knew people would do 3D screen dumps and zoom in, and we wanted that to be left a mystery even if people try to cheat. If you look at it with textures and lighting turned on, they are painted completely black, too, with no facial features or anything.

I feel like you have to think about this like a really wide shot in a film that was shot by the second unit team. You COULD zoom really close in to a 70mm film still and say "hey, that's not Tom Cruise, it was an extra!!" but what would the point of that be?

• @Jake said: They were deliberately genericized figures so that someone couldn't rip the 3D assets and definitively declare "IT WAS [X CHARACTERS] AFTER ALL!"

We knew people would do 3D screen dumps and zoom in, and we wanted that to be left a mystery even if people try to cheat. If you look at it with textures and lighting turned on, they are painted completely black, too, with no facial features or anything.

I feel like you have to think about this like a really wide shot in a film that was shot by the second unit team. You COULD zoom really close in to a 70mm film still and say "hey, that's not Tom Cruise, it was an extra!!" but what would the point of that be?

So, it could be ANYONE?

• @That1Guy said: So, it could be ANYONE?

Given how much people are speculating, why would we want to answer definitively who it is now!

• Does Telltale even have a definitive answer to who it is, or do they just leave it open to be able to determine the story later???

• @Jake said: They were deliberately genericized figures so that someone couldn't rip the 3D assets and definitively declare "IT WAS [X CHARACTERS] AFTER ALL!"

This!

• This better not be characters in season 2... it's creepy as fuck.

• @Robbingrobin said: I am surrounded by idiots.

lol, agreed but even if they are placeholder, i am pretty sure that the two ppl who Clementine saw weren't Christa and Omid. ^_^

• @Sutinen said: I didn't until I saw this:
    uZTZe.png

Bwahaha.

Now all I can see is Lee questioning Clem about the candy. :p

Lee: "Does it taste okay? No funny aftertaste?"

Clem (confused): "No..."

Add Comment