User Avatar Image

2012 VGA's

posted by Icedhope on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

I have created this thread for those of us who will be watching the VGA's have a chance to discuss the nominee's, the awards, and overall everything we thought about the show.

127 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It can't be!...They can't make a game of the year edition of TWD :D

• So wait they're just telling some of the winner's in the preshow? ...Well that's real crap.

• For the talent they do it on the red carpet..the rest of it is...and the winner is... and heres this announcement.

• They just gave one statue for two awards....not to mention giving an award to the GRAMMY NOMINATED COMPOSER OF JOURNEY on the red carpet....this isn't an awards show. It's a place you go to to feel like your work means nothing and to be insulted on live television.

"I'M A NERD"

AHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWSHUTUPFOREVERYOUCUNT

• @Icedhope said: For the talent they do it on the red carpet..the rest of it is...and the winner is... and heres this announcement.

Huh okay. Suddenly I'm reminded why I never really watched this Awards show. I mean, the VA's are one of my favorite parts in a game (all of it is wonderful I just pay more attention to how well some people play their parts) and it's just kind of a slap in the face to have them announced at the preshow. Their part is just as important as any others too. :(

• Michael Pachter: "The Walking Dead doesn't have a prayer. Not enough people played it."

Oh, and there's our first pubic hair joke. I can't scream die at the stream enough.

untitled-2ctyy9.gif

• @Secret Fawful said: Michael Pachter: "The Walking Dead doesn't have a prayer. Not enough people played it."

Michael Pachter is an arrogant c**t. And bi-polar too, if his attitude towards Nintendo is any indication. "Nintendo's Wii U isn't going to sell well." "The Wii U will sell as well or better than the Wii." "Nintendo is niche, unpopular, and irrelevant." I don't know what this guy's problem is, but I do know a jerk when I see/hear one.

As for ANY Video Game Awards, I always think they're a joke. Calling it right now, Black Ops 2 will be Game of the Year.

• The phantom pain looks weird... and the Halo one made me...cringe.

• Oh, I will say, Bravo for Clem's voice actress. She did really good in that game. But both her and that guy have a look of "Wait, I don't get to go onstage for this?"

• Yeah... they should have been able to go up in front on their peers and recieve the award... I do not think they understand the point of getting one is... its not so you can have an ugly statue.. its the recognition of a job well done.. doing that outside for a few web viewers is a real slap in the face.

Congrats to those who won.. you deserve better than this!!

Add Comment