User Avatar Image

Are you willing to make a game ?

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 543 users

Hi, I've mentioned this before that I'm a game maker for years
I've actually haven't any big success in those years
I' worked on lots of projects and I have some experience

In the past ten years I've been almost worked on every parts of a 3d game
Like 3d design-rig-animate-skin-texturing-programing (Not pro in this one)
I'm not pro in any of these parts but I've worked alot on each of these parts and I know how it works

First of all I should say I know it isn't an easy work at all, I'm going to create a game like TWD! but not quite like that
And I'm pretty sure it's a terrible hard work especially for an online group

But we can do this! How ? So we should find 6 or 7 people to work with and we must swear no one will leaves the work until the game is complete

I know it's looks kind of crazy and it's much harder than what it looks but we can do that!

We need to create a strong alliance, No one is the boss! We just work together and everyone are same( We can speak more about this later)

I say again that creating a game like TWD is a lot harder than what it looks and It coulde take years (depends on how we'll work!)

We can speak more later but for now who will accompany me in this long road ?
(If you have any skills in these parts)
Sorry for broken English

46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I can help with some graphics and character voices.

• I would very much be interested in this if it comes off the ground :)

You can see me as a jack of all trades...
    I'm most adept at raw programming but I'm not quite sure how much programming
    is involved in unity3d?

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

OK guys, So I'm working really hard on this project and I prepared lots of things before working on the story line

For now I should work alone to prepare some initial steps, I would you just believe that we can do this and after that we must work together as a group, with a strong unity

Believe me I know what I'm doing and I'll assure you we are able and we can do this
    Just give me time and I'll show you how

Our group will have two parts
    Part1: for original members we can be five or six people, and these people must work hard and serious on this project and also they have to manage the project too
    They'll be determined during project

part2: But we can get help from other members too, these people will haven't full ownership on this project and it depends on their works for this game

Group will be formed soon but for now I should make a little of this game first and I'm working on it, Everything has gone great and faster than what I thought
    I worked on two characters and they are almost ready, I worked on their texturing and their rigs and animations,skin and a little programing so everything is good but I'm not ready to making a little of this game yet and I'll need more time

I've read all posts carefully. thanks but I'm afraid I don't have time to reply them one by one, specially with my broken English :D

So please if you're really determined and serious just send me a PM and we'll talk more later
    For now Just those that have one of the following skills

1- 3D designer
    2- skill in animation and rigs
    3- Two good voices for characters (for now)

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

You can see the main character face and some basic lips movement in following link

https://rapidshare.com/files/1631507420/BT-1.zip

• @N7. said: You can see the main character face and some basic lips movement in following link

https://rapidshare.com/files/1631507420/BT-1.zip

Looks great man, hope I can be involved in this somehow!

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

@Arsun97 said: Looks great man, hope I can be involved in this somehow!

Thanks, Why not? If we work together as a group we can make a game even better than TWD, It's not my first project and I'm sure we can do this if we'll work with eager and willing people.

Don't you have any skill with 3D design ? or can't you learn a software like 3d max ?

• @N7. said:
    Don't you have any skill with 3D design ? or can't you learn a software like 3d max ?

No, but I can probably learn something, I haev unity and blender installed on my computer. I have tried it once or twice. But I'm not that good.

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

@Arsun97 said: No, but I can probably learn something, I haev unity and blender installed on my computer. I have tried it once or twice. But I'm not that good.

That wouldn't be hard, Especially these days with softwars like 3D MAX 2011or ,,, ,,,
    You shouldn't start with hard models like characters!

The most important part in this game is animations and I'm working on it

• @N7. said: The most important part in this game is animations and I'm working on it

Maybe it's just me, but I always thought gameplay and story were the most important parts of a game. I can understand it if what you're making is more of an experience than a game, like Journey, though. Any idea what the game's gonna be like yet?

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

@flesk said: Maybe it's just me, but I always thought gameplay and story were the most important parts of a game. I can understand it if what you're making is more of an experience than a game, like Journey, though. Any idea what the game's gonna be like yet?

I didn't say that, I'm just saying the most important part for making a game like TWD is animations
    The game would be like The Walking Dead

This discussion has been closed.