User Avatar Image

how to deal with the brothers

posted by Apache00 on - last edited - Viewed by 316 users

http://youtu.be/akgcch6735Q

when watching this video i saw 55% killed danny but only 20% killed andy. i wondered why there is such a big difference. what reason is there for killing danny but not andy?

17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's a mix between clem seeing you kill the 1st one. And the whole group watching you beat up the 2nd one.

• TBH, if you look at the Andy scene. Your entire group is watching you, especially Clementine, some of them know that you're a convicted murderer.

It's a simple detail, and it's well done

I killed Danny on my first play through, on my second I didn't kill either of them. What would be the point? Other than to prove that I can become a monster just like them.

I killed Ben on both playthroughs though. When I think about how he left an eight year old by herself repeatedly and gave me attitude about it, I just found it annoying.

• @Tyrant said: TBH, if you look at the Andy scene. Your entire group is watching you, especially Clementine, some of them know that you're a convicted murderer.

It's a simple detail, and it's well done

I killed Danny on my first play through, on my second I didn't kill either of them. What would be the point? Other than to prove that I can become a monster just like them.

I killed Ben on both playthroughs though. When I think about how he left an eight year old by herself repeatedly and gave me attitude about it, I just found it annoying.

well i guess you are called Tyrant for a reason :D

• I thought the worst I could do to Danny in that moment was kill hi, so I stabbed him. But Andy, oh ho, andy. I killed his family, destroyed his home and mashed his face into an unrecognizable pulp. Killing him would have been too quick a death, so I left him to the walkers.

• Huh, I killed both of them without hesitation. Are you saying that leaving them alive would be worse? Because I actually wanted what was worse for them.

• @Kiel555 said: Huh, I killed both of them without hesitation. Are you saying that leaving them alive would be worse? Because I actually wanted what was worse for them.

It's definately worse for Andy, especially if you tell him that his family is dead. Danny is debateable, but since I didn't know walkers were going to overrun the farm, I killed him so he wouldn't be able to come after us if he got out of the bear trap. Getting pitchforked can't be a good way to go, but it might be better than walkers. There's also the possibility of him bleeding out before the walkers even get there, which won't be pleasant either.

• I left Danny to die in the trap. I already "tasered" him, Lilly stabbed him with a hook and I was sure he couldn't make it. Andy wasn't in such bad shape, but when I saw the zombies I knew he wouldn't make it, so I decided to not put his blood on my hands.

• I killed them both. I wasn't taking any chances with people that killed my friends. If I'm teaching Clementine to kill or be killed, so be it.

• I killed Danny because I had no idea I could just walk away. Left Andy alive cause I saw how he was suffering after hearing that both Danny and momma were dead. That was a better punishment than to finish him off.

• I couldn't kill them

Danny was already dead because of the bear trap and Andy lost everyone ad everything was doomed to death by walker

I'm not a murderer...
    Well I suppose Lee is but not in front of Clem
    I agree with the Stranger on some points
    You're A MONSTER

Add Comment