User Avatar Image

Why ______ had to die...?

posted by LeeNumberOneFan on - last edited - Viewed by 271 users

I was getting so much hopes on Walking Dead because the third season was killing me from the inside... so as the ending of the second one... Seeing Lee and Clem was so beatiful! They were like familly! I enjoyed playing Lee and living his life on the game... seing what he suffered and what he lost. His "new" love, Carley, dying in front of his eyes and on the end of the fith episode when I thought that he and the othesr would probably escape and find a good place to stay... Kenny goes missing... Ben dies in 2 different ways... and Lee... after killing thousands of walkers... he dies in front of Clem... I cried like a baby!
The idea of W.D series being fictional(of course)... it is possible to Lee to be alive? Like... the alternative choice of Clem... (not shooting) and he somehow fights the fever and lives? Lee was my fav character...

(Sorry for my english. English is my second language and I'm still a learner.

17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, I think the ending would have been just as good if everyone else was dead or missing, but Lee and Clementine would be walking out of Savannah into the sunset with zombies all around them. Would make a better Season 2 as well.

    Just like this concept art pic:
    twdtelltaleconceptart1.jpg
    except zombies all around, a view of Savannah and them walking towards the train. Bam, an epic ending. Take some advice, TTG.

  • @Sutinen said: Yeah, I think the ending would have been just as good if everyone else was dead or missing, but Lee and Clementine would be walking out of Savannah into the sunset with zombies all around them. Would make a better Season 2 as well.

    Just like this concept art pic:

    except zombies all around, a view of Savannah and them walking towards the train. Bam, an epic ending. Take some advice, TTG.



    more like Bam, no ending, no conclusion, just leaving us on a cliffhanger for season 2

  • Yes i wanted to lee and clementine live too. in ep 5 Lee cut he's arm and i was like YES there is hope that he would not turn but he did turn. And that pissd me off. Killing the main characters in every game sucks but game developers doesnt notice it or they dont give a fuck about it.

  • @thestalkinghead said: more like Bam, no ending, no conclusion, just leaving us on a cliffhanger for season 2


    Well, basically the current final scene is a cliffhanger... Please don't try to flame me with cliffhanger bullshit again, thank you.

  • @Sutinen said: ... Please don't try to flame me with cliffhanger bullshit again, thank you.



    That wasn't flaming. This is a public forum, expect differing opinions. There are those of us who would have felt just as upset if Lee had survived by some magical means that was unfaithful to the franchise.

  • @Cyreen said: That wasn't flaming. This is a public forum, expect differing opinions. There are those of us who would have felt just as upset if Lee had survived by some magical means that was unfaithful to the franchise.


    I can see the difference between a taunt and an "opinion", okay?

  • @Sutinen said: I can see the difference between a taunt and an "opinion", okay?


    No offense but I don't think you can.

  • @Sutinen said: Well, basically the current final scene is a cliffhanger... Please don't try to flame me with cliffhanger bullshit again, thank you.



    it concluded Lee's story to me, i would have been seriously disappointed if he magically survived and also disappointed if it didn't end the story and just left me hanging for the next season.

    and no flaming from me just my opinion

  • @marcu5 said: Everything that everyone says, does, or thinks is racist all of the time.




    The above is paraphrasing, and not an exact quote:


    Wow, you are really stuck in one gear lately. You are either race bating, or you are just being paranoid. Give it a rest, the black characters in this game were portrayed in a dignified and respectful way. The fact that the black protagonist died in the end isn't racist, all of the white charaters (unless Kenny survived by some miracle) died too. As a matter of fact the only character that we know survived for certain is black (and most everyone is a mixture of something, so please spare me the argument about her being biracial) so where is the racism at?

  • @thestalkinghead said: it concluded Lee's story to me, i would have been seriously disappointed if he magically survived and also disappointed if it didn't end the story and just left me hanging for the next season.

    and no flaming from me just my opinion



    This.

Add Comment