User Avatar Image

F*** Lily thread

posted by CrazyandProud on - last edited - Viewed by 438 users

The worst character in the game next to Larry. She kills innocent people. She doesn't want to help people in need. Doesn't say any to her father after he literally tries to kill you. Later on in the comics she helps kill Rick's wife and a baby. She doesn't go out into the field together supplies, but still bitches about how things are handled. She also steal the RV, leaving everyone else to rot. All she does for the group is whine and complain.

She can burn in hell.

21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I find it hard to count Judith and Lori's deaths on her, as the Governor had manipulated everyone in Woodbury into thinking that Rick's group was a bunch of monsters and barbarians with no humanity. She didn;t know she was shooting a mother and her infant child, she just thought she was shooting at some bandit who'd killed a lot of her friends. By the time she actually found out the truth, it was too late.

• Also, she doesn't know that Larry tried to kill you back there.
    The amount of copycat topics around here is getting ridiculous... :D

• @YamiRaziel said: Also, she doesn't know that Larry tried to kill you back there.

But they find out. Mark knows in Episode 2, so it stands to reason everyone else does as well. Kenny most likely knows, considering he's the one that saves you after it happens. Lilly would probably know too, at least later, yet she never has any words with Larry concerning him treating Lee better after he saved his life and all.

• @YamiRaziel said: Also, she doesn't know that Larry tried to kill you back there.
    The amount of copycat topics around here is getting ridiculous... :D

Yeah, because that would not come up.

• Hold up here. Without Lilly, Rick would be dead. Lilly kills the governor, who was about to kill off Rick and Carl. Besides, she showed complete distress in killing a mother and her child.

• Actually, the Governor told the remnants of the Woodbury army to leave Rick and Carl because they were running through a group of walkers. He reasoned that Rick had a deathwish after seeing Lori die, and began making preparations to get the woodbury soldiers that remained into the prison to fortify and clean it out.

• And with the Road to Woodbury book making what seems like a completely different Lilly, our Lilly here might not even be the one who does that, I would much prefer her to be a different Lilly then a pretty big plot hole of a character. Plus if they're different then we can get Lilly for Season 2! Fingers crossed...

• @Yertos said: And with the Road to Woodbury book making what seems like a completely different Lilly, our Lilly here might not even be the one who does that, I would much prefer her to be a different Lilly then a pretty big plot hole of a character. Plus if they're different then we can get Lilly for Season 2! Fingers crossed...

Good god! THANK YOU. I thought I'd be the only one who would see this.

• @Zeruis said: Hold up here. Without Lilly, Rick would be dead. Lilly kills the governor, who was about to kill off Rick and Carl. Besides, she showed complete distress in killing a mother and her child.

They already gotten away at that point and were surrounded by zombies, that is when she killed him.

• Awwwww they took down my fuck you jenny pitcher thread altleast this is still up

Add Comment