15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    TYD

    @Dreamjbk said: Most popular video... 9 likes on steam, and 81 views on yt..... What a challenge

    still ^^

  • I watched the first video and here are my tips: please improve your english. or your accent for that matter. I can hardly hear what you are trying to say. I am not american or native english myself, and I have an accent myself but if you want international viewers to appreciate your lets plays you MUST work on being at least understandable. Accents are fine, but I often couldn't even decipher any words you were saying. I didn't know if you were speaking English or some other language.

    I made a very small video with subtitles the way I heard it -don't worry it's unlisted video so I wont steal any views, it's just you see how I hear it to help you out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4I8cRwlD5k&feature=youtu.be

    maybe just speak slower? as for the content, stop the introduction-scene, it looks like you are trying hard to impersonate pewdiepie (he does those silly intros).

    For a first video it's not bad, the quality is good but again, the commentary is hardly understandable, at least for me.

  • User Avatar Image
    TYD

    @dubesor said: I watched the first video and here are my tips: please improve your english. or your accent for that matter. I can hardly hear what you are trying to say. I am not american or native english myself, and I have an accent myself but if you want international viewers to appreciate your lets plays you MUST work on being at least understandable. Accents are fine, but I often couldn't even decipher any words you were saying. I didn't know if you were speaking English or some other language.

    I made a very small video with subtitles the way I heard it -don't worry it's unlisted video so I wont steal any views, it's just you see how I hear it to help you out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4I8cRwlD5k&feature=youtu.be

    maybe just speak slower? as for the content, stop the introduction-scene, it looks like you are trying hard to impersonate pewdiepie (he does those silly intros).

    For a first video it's not bad, the quality is good but again, the commentary is hardly understandable, at least for me.

    hahah alright thanks , btw i'm not impersonating pewdiepie , i don't even like him that much to be honest with you.Thank you for the tips . Gonna keep them in mind for my futher video's. :)

  • You are welcome. Now tell me what did you say at the end of my video? (which i subtitled as "entifilte fotax") And what was that about cutting your finger? I can't be the only one who hears this?:D

  • User Avatar Image
    TYD

    @dubesor said: You are welcome. Now tell me what did you say at the end of my video? (which i subtitled as "entifilte fotax") And what was that about cutting your finger? I can't be the only one who hears this?:D

    I said i couldn't make a vid cus i didn't got my microphone. Btw that cracked me up bro xD

  • User Avatar Image
    TYD

    @TYD said: I said i couldn't make a vid cus i didn't got my microphone. Btw that cracked me up bro xD

    (at the end it was , i didn't even read the full text)

    also i'm gonna stop doing that intro , don't want people to think i'm faking another youtuber even when i don't , good thing you said that.

  • Maybe a good idea would be you just put subtitles for your commentary (not like mine but the actual things you were saying [trying to say]. Either that or option number 2: make let's plays in your native language (but that usually gives low views in the long run)

  • nice video man! you look funny XD but i must agree with dubsor i can not understand very much. but nice camera and nice face if you speak nicer english maybe you become the next pewdipie :DD XD

  • User Avatar Image
    TYD

    @kongdong said: nice video man! you look funny XD but i must agree with dubsor i can not understand very much. but nice camera and nice face if you speak nicer english maybe you become the next pewdipie :DD XD

    hahahah . i don't think i will become that famous though.But its one of my goals at the moment :)

  • User Avatar Image
    TYD

    @dubesor said: Maybe a good idea would be you just put subtitles for your commentary (not like mine but the actual things you were saying [trying to say]. Either that or option number 2: make let's plays in your native language (but that usually gives low views in the long run)

    the thing is.I already spend like 3 hours or so making one video . Adding subtitles is gonna really hard.But this is what i'm gonna do.In my next few video's i'm gonna focus on getting my english as much as understandeble as possible.I might speak slower then but if that helps in the long run i don't see whe i shouldn't do it :)

Add Comment