18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Not so far as I know. TTG has created a number of characters already that have no parallel in the comics.

As Kirkman and others have stated, the story in the game is completely separate from the comics. Same universe, different people, different stories.

• @chaz99 said: Not so far as I know. TTG has created a number of characters already that have no parallel in the comics.

As Kirkman and others have stated, the story in the game is completely separate from the comics. Same universe, different people, different stories.

Yeah, but maybe TellTale knew that this character was gonna be in the comics?

• I do not think It will be her, to be honest. Altough its not inpossible to get from Savannah to Washingtion that fast. Maybe she had a motorbike or something and doged walkers.

• It is likely a different Molly. It's not uncommon in The Walking Dead universe that different people has the same name as others.

We will likely figure out about it when issue 105 comes.

But if it IS the Molly we know, I wonder why she would join a dipshit group with a sadistic leader called Negan.

• @Luizao876 said: It is likely a different Molly. It's not uncommon in The Walking Dead universe that different people has the same name as others.

We will likely figure out about it when issue 105 comes.

But if it IS the Molly we know, I wonder why she would join a dipshit group with a sadistic leader called Neagan.

If she did it would just be sloppy writing. Why leave crawford to join the saviors? considering the saviors sound worse.

• Molly is a zombie-killer... So she could joined them because thats what she is good at. She now what it takes to survive and we don't know what happened to her after the things what happened in Savannah.

But i still think its not her.

• Good chance it's not her. There have been people with the same names in the series, like the 2 Bens for example.

• Nope. There are many characters that share the same names in the comics. Chris is an example.

• @Robbingrobin said: I do not think It will be her, to be honest. Altough its not inpossible to get from Savannah to Washingtion that fast. Maybe she had a motorbike or something and doged walkers.

I doubt that it is the same Molly. I think it's another character with the same name. But you do realise that episode 4 and 5 in the game are set much earlier than Rick's arrival to the hill top colony. I say this because you mentioned about her getting to Washington fast if she had a motor bike. If the Molly in the game was the same one in Washington in the comics she would have had ample time to get there given the time frame from when we saw her in the game to when Rick is at the Alexandria settlement. Lee was only about 3 months in the apocalypse. Rick would have been in the apocalypse for over a year (possibly as much as 18 months)when he went to the Hilltop and met Negan. The Molly in the comics wasn't revealed until then.

• It's been a year or two after the outbreak so it's possible doubt it though

Add Comment