User Avatar Image

Dealing with the bitten

posted by That1Guy on - last edited - Viewed by 420 users

Since there's been many mercy choices thorought the game, I wanted to know what other people did.

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Hudomonkey said: I didn't give Irene the gun because I didn't know how the infection worked and thought I could save her
    I shot the girl because she was being ripped apart and it was the kindest thing to do
    I shot Duck because even though myself and Kenny disagreed I couldn't let him kill his own Son

I let Clem leave Lee because I was a scaried little thing that could not accept the death of its hero.

• @Robbingrobin said: I let Clem leave Lee because I was a scaried little thing that could not accept the death of its hero.

I accepted Lee's death way before...

OK I did cut of his arm but...
    Lee is dead I know that but Clem had already killed one man that cared for her tht day she couldn't do it again or waste another bullet

• I could not accept it. Even now I have a little hope that he survives...

• @Robbingrobin said: I could not accept it. Even now I have a little hope that he survives...

*Console
    There is nothing you could have done accept it and move on be glad that Kid made it out alive

• Bla, bla, bla. I am not that Kennyretard! And... stuff! No body not death! *waves the finger around.*

• I didn't give her the gun, I didn't want the others to think negatively about me.

I left the her on the street because Kenny is completely right: She's dead meat anyways, atleast put her to use and buy yourself some time.

I thought it would be too difficult for Kenny to shoot his own son.

I let Clementine shoot me because my friend said that not letting her shoot me would make me a coward.

• @DanJ555 said:
    I let Clementine shoot me because my friend said that not letting her shoot me would make me a coward.

This is 100% true :D i did say that

• In the first (true) time when I played.
    -I didn't give Irene the gun, because I was need a gun. ( I thought that I will lost a pistol)
    -I shot a girl on the street, because I was tried to cover her, and when I shooting walkers, I was missed and shoot's girl's head, that was accident.
    -I shot Duck, because the father should not do this. It hard to see that you only child dieing.
    -I left Lee, because, I think, that she will have nightmares, imagine what it feels like to kill the only man you loved. It's very hard for little girl. In the future I will do everything for saving her soul, I don't want that Clementine would be a brutal animal.

• To be fair, Beatrice could've easily outrunned the walkers. But noooo, she had to scream so freaking loud and attract all of them. =.=

• @AnnaSan said: To be fair, Beatrice could've easily outrunned the walkers. But noooo, she had to scream so freaking loud and attract all of them. =.=

Like someone mentioned in another thread, maybe she was in a coma like Rick and just woke up to the zombie apocalypse. That would be fairly terrifying.

Add Comment