User Avatar Image

Kenny dead or alive? (massively merged threads)

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 8.4K users

Am I the only one who thinks, that Kenny just might survived? I saw both ways, but none of them actually showed his dead. And in the ending reviews, it says, that we "lost him in a group of walkers".

So is he dead?

399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Zarron said: Wait -- but Kenny already has facial hair.

The evil twin has no mustache, but a beard instead D:

• Well, you hear walkers eating in the Ben/Kenny ending, but you don't really hear them eating anything (I think) in the Kenny/Christa scene. So they eat Ben in the alley, but they don't eat anything when Kenny jumps into the room... alone...

• He's dead, because this is "The Walking Dead". I remember before the fifth episode of I dreamed that Lee be able to survive. Now he is dead, there is no hope. Telltele could easily do so as Lee survived, but they have not done so. So why Kenny must survive? It's not even fair to Lee. I'm not hate Kenny, but miracles do not happen, especially in the world of TWD. Sorry if offended someone.

• @zev_zev said: He's dead, because this is "The Walking Dead". I remember before the fifth episode of I dreamed that Lee be able to survive. Now he is dead, there is no hope. Telltele could easily do so as Lee survived, but they have not done so. So why Kenny must survive? It's not even fair to Lee. I'm not hate Kenny, but miracles do not happen, especially in the world of TWD. Sorry if offended someone.

Well that's just it, we don't actually KNOW if Kenny died. We saw the effects of the bite on Lee, how he didn't even have the strength to get up in the jewlery store. His skin was pale, his eyes yellow, and he could barely speak.

But Kenny was never actually SEEN being bitten. We never saw him get eaten. In the alleyway he escapes around the corner, out of Lee's sight before the walkers reach him. In the Christa scene, he runs off into the dark room, but the last time we actually see him he is still alive. If there's no body, then they're not really dead. While it's likely that Kenny died in both of those scenarios, since we never actually saw his death, or actual evidence of it, there is still a (small) chance of him having survived.

• He's dead. I'd be disappointed if he came back in season 2. We already know all traits of his character.

• As much as I like Kenny, I'm sure that Christa/Omid would have SEEN him escape...
    And they would have told you. So yeah, he's probably dead :(

I hope not D:

• @AnnaSan said: Yeah, the wiki can't be trusted. I found this earlier on Kenny's page:

There was obviously one bullet left from the gun that Kenny took from the couple, since the group ran out of bullets from shooting walkers in the mansion =.=

Actually Lee had a couple bullets to spare, which he gives to Kenny if you chose the right word options. In my game I heard 2 shots, the wiki may be true in saying Kenny also shot himself.

• would be cool to see kenny as second tyreese but its most likely telltale just killed off season 1 cast to start a brand new story
    btw: walkers dont attack you if u smell like them, or got a mustache

• Is this going to happen every time someone 'dies'?
    Carley is Dead
    Kenny is Dead
    Lee is dead
    Ben is dead
    No one survives and there is no point holding onto false hope
    All die in the end...
    Except for Clem she will always survive until the end of time

Add Comment