User Avatar Image

A Cool idea for Christa's possible child

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 403 users

I get the feeling the creators ran out of time in Episode 5, but were planning to put more in. One of them being a revealing of Christa's pregnancy. I feel like it would've been nice and nostalgic if they're talking about it, and ask you what you'd want to name them if they were a boy/girl. (Gender is randomly decided.)

If they ask if she's a girl, your options can be Carley, Lilly, Katjaa, and Molly.

If they ask if he's a boy, your options can be Kenny, Larry, Doug, and Ben.

After you answer, one of the two will make a statement about the person. (Unless it's Carley, Lilly, Katjaa, Doug, or Larry in which Omid/Christa will answer "______, I like it." If you say Ben, Kenny, or Molly they'll tell you you'll be okay.

(This is supposing it happens after Kenny's (and Ben's) death.)

23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You should be a baby as the main character in Season 2! Just imagine! A baby killing zombies.

• @FistoTheSexbot said: You should be a baby as the main character in Season 2! Just imagine! A baby killing zombies.

It would be like that game Among The Sleep! Only younger and with zombies instead of aliens. :eek:

I think this would have certainly been neat. It would be a good moment to reminisce about those characters who died, since there wasn't really much time to do that in the episode.

Maybe the responses to each name would be different based on how you treated those characters. If you were nice to Larry for example, there would be some comments about how he was just looking out for what remained of his family or something similar, and if you hated him you'd mention how you despised him and are glad he's gone, etc.

• i would love to cut the baby from inside of her

• The baby is the reincarnation of Lee.

• @FistoTheSexbot said: You should be a baby as the main character in Season 2! Just imagine! A baby killing zombies.

A baby can't even pick up a gun! lol

• @AnnaSan said: What if the baby dies in her womb before she gets to give birth, and the dead baby reanimates as a zombie inside her and eat its way out :O?

that would be so gruesome ;___;

Babies don't have teeth.

• @CarScar said: Would have been nice to refer to past characters.

E.g.

"Doug would be a good name."
    "Why Doug?"
    "He was a guy who use to be in our group, light hearted and silly... I know he didn't think it himself but he was a real hero."
    "I'm sorry... It's a nice name though."

"Carley would be a good name."
    "Why Carley?"
    "She was someone I cared about, saved my life more then I can count. Although, in the end, I couldn't save her..."
    "I'm sorry... It's a nice name though."

"Kenny would be a good name."
    "Shucks Lee, you're making me blush."

"Larry would be a good name."
    "Why Larry?"
    "Lol, I was kidding Christa."

I don't know man, the name "Judith" sounds evil (probably due to its resemblance to the name "Judas").

Don't forget about Chuck. (Charles if you're fancy)

"Chuck would be a good name."
    " Why Chuck? Wait, you mean, he didn't make it?"
    "No. I found his corpse in the sewers after we got separated by the river. Used a bullet he was saving on himself when the walkers got him."
    "Goddamn... It's a nice name, though."

• @Yertos said: Babies don't have teeth.

Yeah, totally forgot about that xD

• @AnnaSan said: Yeah, totally forgot about that xD

Also, how is the disease transmitted? Because, if it's transmitted through the air, then how the fuck is the baby gonna be born as a walker? I mean, if Kirkman is gonna make it so that everyone already has the virus, he could at least explain how it works.

• It becomes a walker, and since it's connected by umbilical cord...... I guess she gets "infected" at that moment and dies in 24 hours as if bitten.

Add Comment