User Avatar Image

*SPOILERS* Possible Kenny Scenario

posted by xXNinjaScoreXx on - last edited - Viewed by 406 users

First of all, if you disagree with me, then please don't reply.

OK, what I was thinking Is that maybe, just maybe, Kenny might be alive. What I think happened is Kenny stumbled when he got out of sight, and a zombie jumped on him. Kenny managed to push him off, and he got covered with the zombie blood goo stuff. So maybe he could've gotten away by running, and the zombies ignored him? It could be possible, but highly unlikely.

Again, if you disagree or just plain want to say something along the lines of, "Get over it, he's dead." Then don't bother to reply.

35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @notoriousmercy said: Get over it, he's dead.



    Looks like someone didn't read the whole thing, may I suggest you do so?

  • @xXNinjaScoreXx said: Looks like someone didn't read the whole thing, may I suggest you do so?



    Nah, he was just trolling. As much as I would like for that scenario to be true, he didn't have any weapons to cut the walkers and get their blood on his clothes.

  • @That1Guy said: Nah, he was just trolling. As much as I would like for that scenario to be true, he didn't have any weapons to cut the walkers and get their blood on his clothes.



    That's true...sorta...zombies are rotting, right? So wouldn't the blood be on the outside-ish? I mean, if their skin is molten sickness, then I would have to assume that a simple touch would leave a smudge on your finger, and a whole body touch should slather your clothes, but it is a Zombie Apocalypse, no one really knows :D

  • Actually this sounds like a plausible scenario. But how much blood would you have to have on you for the walkers to abandon their attack? It would be a lot, right?

    P.S. I've never read the comic (gasp...I know) so if there is an answer to this I don't know it.

  • Everybody knows kennys alive

  • I think it's very plausible. Obviously your first instinct is just to say "yeah, he's definitely dead" especially given the overwhelming circumstances he was in (especially the alley way) but I think that Telltale made it ambiguous, by not showing it in either scenario, for a reason. I'm not saying he's alive, or that we will get any confirmation on it ever but it was left ambiguous for a purpose.

  • @AngryZombie said: Actually this sounds like a plausible scenario. But how much blood would you have to have on you for the walkers to abandon their attack? It would be a lot, right?

    P.S. I've never read the comic (gasp...I know) so if there is an answer to this I don't know it.



    Well there were quite a few walkers in that alleyway, so maybe Kenny's that awesome, he pushed off 5 walkers that were on him :D It still seems sketchy, but (no offence) trying not to brag, my idea is pretty awesome compared to some others, such as HE RAHN AWAHY!!!! He couldn't run away, without the invisibility walker cloak.

  • @xXNinjaScoreXx said: Well there were quite a few walkers in that alleyway, so maybe Kenny's that awesome, he pushed off 5 walkers that were on him :D It still seems sketchy, but (no offence) trying not to brag, my idea is pretty awesome compared to some others, such as HE RAHN AWAHY!!!! He couldn't run away, without the invisibility walker cloak.



    why couldn't he have just simply ran away? most of the zombies came from one side of the alley and zombies are slow, he wasn't going anywhere specific like lee was in his zombie hoard encounter, so he could have just taken the line of least resistance and got away

  • So is this gonna end up all like the Arkham city threads(You know what i mean if you play it)

Add Comment