User Avatar Image

Kenny dead or alive? (massively merged threads)

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 10.1K users

Am I the only one who thinks, that Kenny just might survived? I saw both ways, but none of them actually showed his dead. And in the ending reviews, it says, that we "lost him in a group of walkers".

So is he dead?

399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Hudomonkey said: Is this going to happen every time someone 'dies'?
    Carley is Dead
    Kenny is Dead
    Lee is dead
    Ben is dead
    No one survives and there is no point holding onto false hope
    All die in the end...
    Except for Clem she will always survive until the end of time

But with Kenny, there actually is possibility of his survival. We saw those other characters die but not him

• Kenny didn't get bitten (that we saw) and he didn't get his head blown off. If anyone in the game were to get a "Could possibly still be alive" thread, it would be Kenny.

• @Rock114 said: Kenny didn't get bitten (that we saw) and he didn't get his head blown off. If anyone in the game were to get a "Could possibly still be alive" thread, it would be Kenny.

Molly too, but if you look closely on the Ben scene he does get bit.

• There's two different "Kenny disappears" scenes so that means the developers want us to think something.

I'd say presume he's dead... since both scenes were unlikely for him to escape. But if the developers want they can find an excuse like a hatch or something that made Kenny escape so that he's still alive. That's the whole point of these events.

/end of thread

• In the sound files you can hear what sounds like him choking in pain, and from judging the circumstances, he's fucked.

• Honestly. Telltale didn't show his death because they knew it would be gruesome, but people were too attached to ken to see that. He was devoured. There was no escape from his fate, none. He didn't duck out an alley, or into a back door. He was surrounded and devoured. Get over it, he's dead.

• Many people actually hated Kenny, and would have loved to see that. There's a reason that TT never actually said that he "died" and never actually showed us his death.

• gruesome ? no i dont think that could be the reason

• we have seen so many people die in twd, TT would show him get teared apart if they think it would fit in the scene. i think there is a reason why they didnt clearly show his death. i could be wrong but who knows ?

Add Comment