User Avatar Image

Leegacy: Lee Appreciation Thread

posted by Zeruis on - last edited - Viewed by 505 users

Let's have an appreciation thread for an awesome character, shall we?

This guy was badass. He died after saving Clem from her worst threat so far. I liked his character design, too. There were many parts in the game when he made me laugh.

Lee: Hmm. Pointy.

Dave Fennoy did an amazing job voicing him in the game.

24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • tumblr_meqwzoItBp1rgghmeo1_500.png

Found this on the confessions tumblr.

• Leeeeeee..... Leeeeeeee..... Leeeee.... Leeeee.....

We're talkin' fuckin' Lee.

I had a friend named Lee.
    He cast a spell a spell on me.
    If me and Lee and Clem could be Three
    Flyin' free tenaciously.
    Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee,
    I'd propose on bended knee

To Lee Lee Lee, Lee Lee Lee,
    Lee Lee,
    Lee Lee Lee, Lee Lee Lee,
    Lee Lee,
    Le-Lut-Le-Le-Le-Lee Lee Lee,
    Le-Lut-Le-Le-Le-Lee Lee, LEE!!!
    Just for Lee!

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Zeruis said: Let's have an appreciation thread for an awesome character, shall we?

"an" as in singular, OK. I left this thread intact but just killed 24 other, completely senseless "appreciation threads" on the spot, and I won't have any more in here. There are more than enough single character threads in here, there's no need for this kind of instant post-game forum death.

We've had an appreciation thread explosion after Sam & Max Season 3 - and I vividly remember one of the devs actually calling the forum "shitty" because of it.

Try to discuss things with some creativity and style in here please. And don't post appreciation threads, like, at all ever again. Thank you.

• @Vainamoinen said: "an" as in singular, OK. I left this thread intact but just killed 24 other, completely senseless "appreciation threads" on the spot, and I won't have any more in here. There are more than enough single character threads in here, there's no need for this kind of instant post-game forum death.

We've had an appreciation thread explosion after Sam & Max Season 3 - and I vividly remember one of the devs actually calling the forum "shitty" because of it.

Try to discuss things with some creativity and style in here please. And don't post appreciation threads, like, at all ever again. Thank you.

Got it. Thank you, Vain.

In any case, I wondered how the writers were going keep Lee in season 2. How would his relations with Clementine change?

• @Zeruis said: Got it. Thank you, Vain.

In any case, I wondered how the writers were going keep Lee in season 2. How would his relations with Clementine change?

I can't for the life of me think of a better end, but at the same time I can't imagine Clementine without Lee.

My guess is Lee would have adopted her as his daughter, and they would have lived for each other, like Lilly and Larry did. Just with less swearing and head explosions. And it would have made Lee's death even more heart-wrenching. They'll be hard-pressed to find something that can beat this season... and I'm not sure I want them to...

• Yes Lee was def, badass. One of the most enjoyable characters I have ever played in a game.

• And we are forbidden from posting certain types of threads? If the thread isnt offensive or inappropriate and it is discussing an aspect of Walking Dead it should be allowed on the forum.

• @Will85 said: And we are forbidden from posting certain types of threads? If the thread isnt offensive or inappropriate and it is discussing an aspect of Walking Dead it should be allowed on the forum.

It's just annoying when we have five threads dedicated to characters like Maybelle or Jenny Pitcher or whoever.

Add Comment