User Avatar Image

The Achievements/Trophies Thread

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 251 users

Hey everyone, i'm making this thread so everyone can talk about trophies/achievements they got and people can help other people get a certain trophy or achievement that they are stuck on :)

Anyway last PS3 trophy i got i think is the Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Platinum

Last Vita trophy i got is some trophy in Black Ops Declassifed

Last Steam Achievement i got was a TF2 MVM achievement for using one of the power ups a certain amount of times i think.

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

I'll go along with this for now, but I'd be amazed if it lasts. I'm renaming it though - that title's far too clunky as is.

Last XBox achievement I got was for Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, which I really need to get back to.

Last PS3 trophy was for Epic Mickey: The Power of Two. Not a good game.

Last Steam achievement... no idea. How do you find that out?

• @Darth Marsden said: Last Steam achievement... no idea. How do you find that out?

by caring.

• @Darth Marsden said: Last Steam achievement... no idea. How do you find that out?

@Darth Marsden said: by caring.

Also by looking at the bottom of your profile page on Steam.

The latest Steam achievement I got was Water Recycling in Vessel (awesome game by the way).

Achievements are a bit bothersome for me, since on the one hand most of them are pretty meaningless and are a waste of time, but on the other the collector in me wants to get them all. Some games have achievements that encourages the player to discover interesting parts of the game, that might otherwise have gone unnoticed. I like that.

• I ate breakfast achievement unlocked good thread

• 3IqjD.png

Also, I didn't get an achievement (probably should've), but I did this.

safe_image.php?d=AQAnoHIWpF4cLqPT&w=155&

• Latest Xbox achievement I unlocked was in Dead Rising 2: Off The Record.

Latest PS3 achievement I unlocked was in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

Latest Steam Achievement I unlocked was in Just Cause 2.

• I just got one for winning 20 matches in a row on legend mode on WWE 13.

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

Last Xbox 360 Achievement I unlocked was in Kinect Adventures
    Last PlayStation 3 Achievement I unlocked was in Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
    Last Steam Achievement I unlocked was in The Walking Dead

Add Comment