139 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @dubesor said: Sorry but your post is BS. Plenty of asians have lightcolored eyes.
    Example of Clems eyecolor: 244jl.jpg
    (you can look it up, name is Go Ara, no contact lenses and no known caucasians ancestors). This is just one example, there are hundreds of thousands of asian people with lighter eyes.
    http://img416.imageshack.us/img416/8516/218576980966256017o7rm.jpg
    http://img416.imageshack.us/img416/6646/khotonnuur9pr.jpg
    http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/2435/18095093a8eabdca619md.jpg

Okay maybe blue and green eyes are very uncommon among asians, but a lighter brown/hazel definitely IS NOT.

Gee, she looks kind of mixed, Almost like she isn't completely asian, almost like one of her parents (or grand parents, or great grand parents) is white. You know there have been a lot of GI's over in asian countries for many many years (many of them feel a sense of shame about having some caucasian heritage, that's where the term son of a gun comes from, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if she didn't choose to share the fact that she is mixed). You say that she isn't mixed, I say you are full of BS.

• You know, this is starting to bring out a negative side of me. I apologize to anyone that I may have offended, we are all entitled to our own opinions, and I'm sorry for being rude and argumentative, it was uncalled for and just not necessary. Again, I'm sorry for being a jerk, from now on Clem can be as asian as anyone wants her to be and I won't say a word against it. ;)

• wow you are constantly contradicting yourself. she is korean. she is asian. by your logic no one can be assigned to any race because maybe everyone has some mix 20+ generations ahead.
    Clem DOES look asian. there are like 20 people in this thread who already said this and a couple of hundreds on the subreddit. Your logic was that Clem can't be asian-mix because she has a lighter eyecolor. I posted pictures proofing you wrong.

Even if Go Ara wasn't full asian (which she is btw, full korean) - what tells us clems ancestors weren't asian-mixes with lighter eyes like go ara themselves? Gosh this is just getting dumb, huge troll who is constantly contradicting himself, I'm done wasting my time. She definitely looks like a african-american/asian mix (read others on this thread please). She looks absolutely nothing like any Caucasian I have ever seen. And I am white myself in a white country. Cya

• I feel like I'm watching a couple of hamsters racing along a wheel.....

• @dubesor said: wow you are constantly contradicting yourself. she is korean. she is asian.

I take it you missed my last post. Also, we fought a war in Korea, there were GI's there, and they had sex with the local girls passing on caucasian features, so I see no contradiction there. I'm not bothering to read the rest of what you wrote, because if you will read my last post you will see that I apologized, and I have no interest in fighting about this anymore. I'm sorry that I've gotten you so worked up.

• @Eric Northman said: I take it you missed my last post.[...]

I'm not bothering to read the rest of what you wrote

Just wow. Then stop posting all together please because I didn't miss anything, but how can you tell without reading anything. Anyways, I take your apology. It was stupid indeed. Now move on.

• @DreadMagus said: I feel like I'm watching a couple of hamsters racing along a wheel.....

Hey, I already got off of the wheel. I'm just trying to make nice, now. :D

• @dubesor said: Just wow. Then stop posting all together please because I didn't miss anything, but how can you tell without reading anything. Anyways, I take your apology. It was stupid indeed. Now move on.

Oh, I got the point you were making, I just disagreed with it, after that I stopped reading because I didn't want to feel compelled to start it up again. Either way it's over now. ;)

• So whats the conclusion does she look asian or not??? I need more action: GO CONTINUE (FIGHT!!!) XDD

• Clementine is obviously mixed Caucasian and African-American.

This discussion has been closed.