139 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I feel like I'm watching a couple of hamsters racing along a wheel.....

• @dubesor said: wow you are constantly contradicting yourself. she is korean. she is asian.

I take it you missed my last post. Also, we fought a war in Korea, there were GI's there, and they had sex with the local girls passing on caucasian features, so I see no contradiction there. I'm not bothering to read the rest of what you wrote, because if you will read my last post you will see that I apologized, and I have no interest in fighting about this anymore. I'm sorry that I've gotten you so worked up.

• @Eric Northman said: I take it you missed my last post.[...]

I'm not bothering to read the rest of what you wrote

Just wow. Then stop posting all together please because I didn't miss anything, but how can you tell without reading anything. Anyways, I take your apology. It was stupid indeed. Now move on.

• @DreadMagus said: I feel like I'm watching a couple of hamsters racing along a wheel.....

Hey, I already got off of the wheel. I'm just trying to make nice, now. :D

• @dubesor said: Just wow. Then stop posting all together please because I didn't miss anything, but how can you tell without reading anything. Anyways, I take your apology. It was stupid indeed. Now move on.

Oh, I got the point you were making, I just disagreed with it, after that I stopped reading because I didn't want to feel compelled to start it up again. Either way it's over now. ;)

• So whats the conclusion does she look asian or not??? I need more action: GO CONTINUE (FIGHT!!!) XDD

• Clementine is obviously mixed Caucasian and African-American.

• @kongdong said: So whats the conclusion does she look asian or not??? I need more action: GO CONTINUE (FIGHT!!!) XDD

At this point I'm 99% sure she is a mixture of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hmong, Vietnamese, and Filipino. I don't know where people got the idea that she's black, I mean what's up with that. ;)

• @Eric Northman said: At this point I'm 99% sure she is a mixture of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hmong, Vietnamese, and Filipino. I don't know where people got the idea that she's black, I mean what's up with that. ;)

Nice try to be sarcastic but I would like to remind you of what I said before:

@Eric Northman said: I never said she wasn't black. I said she was african american from the very beginning. All I said was that her looks imply that she is a mix. and that she had asian influence. That is all.

This discussion has been closed.