User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 186.7K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @der_ketzer said: 51%2BiqL9xjUL._SL500_.jpg

Now there's a name I didn't expect to see again. Saw them live in 2008.

• Best thing I've seen all day.

tumblr_mel0p3eebU1qlq8elo1_500.jpg

• OMG OMG OMG OMG... just found out that Cheech & Chong will be performing in my hometown of Amsterdam. First time they've ever been here (pretty weird, seeing their comedy subject).
    Tickets go on sale tomorrow, I'll be there!

• ryback_3_full.png

"Revenge is a confession of pain. I am not hurt. I am hungry. And when I feast again, it will be on CM Punk"

• Updating my GOG backups.

I haven't done this since June so I have A LOT of games to download and then copy over to my portable hard drive.
    (Thinking about getting a new USB 3.0 one for my lappy with a little extra space. Maybe I'll suggest it as a birthday present! XD (Nah. I'll just try to save up for one. Only about £60 these days anyway! :D))

I'm just very glad I have fibre-optic internet. I remember it took me about 3 days the last time I had to do a large-scale operation like this! XD

EDIT: Heh. You can tell I'm pretty bad for getting games these days when I realised that I DO own Arma 2 - Combined Operations afterall. On GOG! X'D
    (Glad I didn't get it last steam sale then... *blush*)

• Wondering if the community here could help me out. I want to buy a new game or two for my son for Christmas. He has custom built his own gaming p.c., and he has a PS3. He plays all different types of games, but I think the last new games that he got were in April for his birthday. I know I can read reviews on other sites, but I wondered; if you could recommend any new games, what would they be? Thanks for the input!

• Even though I don't really like the game myself that much, I think PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale is one choice.

LittleBigPlanet Karting isn't a well-received game, but if it plays anything like ModNation Racers, it might be a fun game. Also, it's great for people who are creative, especially since you aren't actually restricted to making karting tracks.

If it already isn't in the collection, definitely the Walking Dead, if only because this is the freaking Telltale Games forums.

Unfortunately I'm more familiar with Nintendo games, so yeah. Haven't purchased a game in ages for the PS3. I do love Zen Pinball 2 though, which is only available on PSN, so it requires either a voucher to add cash to the wallet or a credit card.

Anyway, I'm thinking about putting my Max hat on TF2 for sale on the community market. I'm kind of sick of random people randomly adding me to their friends list, only for them to nag about my Max head hat.

• @GaryCXJk said: Anyway, I'm thinking about putting my Max hat on TF2 for sale on the community market. I'm kind of sick of random people randomly adding me to their friends list, only for them to nag about my Max head hat.

I deal with this by not friending people I don't know who have more than a hundred hours logged in TF2.

This discussion has been closed.