User Avatar Image

*SPOILERS* Possible Kenny Scenario

posted by xXNinjaScoreXx on - last edited - Viewed by 900 users

First of all, if you disagree with me, then please don't reply.

OK, what I was thinking Is that maybe, just maybe, Kenny might be alive. What I think happened is Kenny stumbled when he got out of sight, and a zombie jumped on him. Kenny managed to push him off, and he got covered with the zombie blood goo stuff. So maybe he could've gotten away by running, and the zombies ignored him? It could be possible, but highly unlikely.

Again, if you disagree or just plain want to say something along the lines of, "Get over it, he's dead." Then don't bother to reply.

35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • They made him go off-screen so everybody would fight about Kenny being alive or dead. Hopefully he'll be alive in Season 2 :o!

• You don't see the walkers eating anyone in the alleyway, that is what still makes me wonder if he's dead or not.

• It's very possible. The walkers are very slow, and you can push them off. I wouldn't get my hopes up though.

• As much as I like Kenny, in the Ben *death* scene, I'm sure that Omid or Christa would have SEEN him escape since they had a bird's-eye view on the whole situation. So, I'm fairly sure that he is dead, unless Omid/Christa lied to you.

I hope he's still alive :(

• @Sutinen said: You don't see the walkers eating anyone in the alleyway, that is what still makes me wonder if he's dead or not.

Well they would probably be eating Ben if anyone (since were talking the alleyway scenario). Problem is, there was literally no way out. Herd of zombies on both sides and all the windows were covered with wood. Maybe Kenny slammed through a window and got out of there but that's crazy unlikely. When you see Christas perspective all the zombies are shoulder to shoulder unmoving to where Kenny was running to which would be to where Ben was)Not exactly where he was but close enough if he was going to escape that way). I would say he climbed the windows but then they would have seen him doing so. So unless Kenny kicked in one of those windows that had wood blocking them and got out, he's a goner.

Oh and if you give him your bullets you hear only two gun shots. I really hope Kenny isn't dead but..I'm having a heck of a time finding a plausible way he would live through all that in a way that makes sense.

• @Ryman said: Well they would probably be eating Ben if anyone (since were talking the alleyway scenario). Problem is, there was literally no way out. Herd of zombies on both sides and all the windows were covered with wood. Maybe Kenny slammed through a window and got out of there but that's crazy unlikely. When you see Christas perspective all the zombies are shoulder to shoulder unmoving to where Kenny was running to which would be to where Ben was)Not exactly where he was but close enough if he was going to escape that way). I would say he climbed the windows but then they would have seen him doing so. So unless Kenny kicked in one of those windows that had wood blocking them and got out, he's a goner.

Oh and if you give him your bullets you hear only two gun shots. I really hope Kenny isn't dead but..I'm having a heck of a time finding a plausible way he would live through all that in a way that makes sense.

What if there was a manhole in the alleyway just like in the moment when Lee gets trapped. There was a pile of trash that was covering it. Not 100% sure about this though.

• @AngryZombie said: Actually this sounds like a plausible scenario. But how much blood would you have to have on you for the walkers to abandon their attack? It would be a lot, right?

P.S. I've never read the comic (gasp...I know) so if there is an answer to this I don't know it.

It's been a long time since i read the early issues, but if i recall correctly they merely stuffed a single severed walker hand in their pockets and that worked(might be wrong on this though).

• Here are the levels of grief...
    1: Denial <--- You are here.
    2: Anger
    3: Bargaining
    4: Depression
    5: Acceptance

I love Kenny, too, but there was no way he was getting out of that. :c

• Well... he could use the trick used a few time in Season 2 of the TV Show. Basicly, laying a corpse or killed Walker over yourself and laying completely still. The Walkers will ignore you then.

This is more plausible in the alley situation as the, still warm, body of Ben would distract them as he is the easy food. Kenny could kill the one attacking him and hide under him.

In the building, not so much.

I noticed one thing about the building situation though: Even when you don't have extra bullets for him, so he should only have 1 left, you hear two gunshots as he struggles with them. This may hint so him actually being saved by someone unknown. And seeing they immediately move on when he is out of sight it is possible he just didn't have a chance to catch up again.

But yeah.. Stage 1 of grief for most
    I'm in Stage 3 at this time, does it show? :(

• @Devlonir said: Well... he could use the trick used a few time in Season 2 of the TV Show. Basicly, laying a corpse or killed Walker over yourself and laying completely still. The Walkers will ignore you then.

This is more plausible in the alley situation as the, still warm, body of Ben would distract them as he is the easy food. Kenny could kill the one attacking him and hide under him.

In the building, not so much.

I noticed one thing about the building situation though: Even when you don't have extra bullets for him, so he should only have 1 left, you hear two gunshots as he struggles with them. This may hint so him actually being saved by someone unknown. And seeing they immediately move on when he is out of sight it is possible he just didn't have a chance to catch up again.

But yeah.. Stage 1 of grief for most
    I'm in Stage 3 at this time, does it show? :(

Maybe Molly and Hilda saved him lol :cool:

Add Comment