User Avatar Image

Am I the only one surprised with...

posted by Danno123 on - last edited - Viewed by 690 users

Seriously, I didn't think many people would chop their arm off :eek:. I thought they would of thought that the infection had already spread, and that it would be too late. Also, it would be better to kill the Campman and bust zombie ass with two hands :D

55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If I was gonna die slowly from a bite, I'd rather do something that could (Not in this case) save me. There's nothing to lose.

• Right off the bat I knew he was dead before the episode even came out, so it wasn't a matter of "Maybe I'll live" for me, it was "Maybe it will slow the process". Plus I was spoiled that that was an option before it was released so I had time to think about it, and I couldn't resist a one-armed Lee, wanted to see it.

@miguelr23 said: he should'be cut the whole arm to get a chance sad :(

Probably would have killed him soon after :P

Edit: Wait does Lee pass out after cutting his own arm? Cause if he's alone wouldn't he have died right there without having time to tend to the wound?

• I should've kept the developers' words in mind while playing through episode 5. At PAX, they stated that there would be one ending. I completely forgot about that when I was presented with the choice to cut off the arm, hoping to get an ending in which Lee lives.

• Like someone else said, I was roleplaying it, but unlike him I'd never be able to go through with cutting off my own arm, so I kept it the first time around.

• @distortion said:
    By the way, how do I black out my text? I can't figure it out and the above probably ought to be...

[spoiler*]you can cut off lee's arm
    remove the * in the [spoiler*]

• i wish when we say - cut it off
    i wish we can opt out of doing it because when it popped up this is going to hurt my opinion changed as soon as it came up.

I reset the game to get a 2 armed lee

• @dinofire said: [spoiler*]you can cut off lee's arm
    remove the * in the [spoiler*]

Thanks, fixed.

• @Danno123 said: Seriously, I didn't think many people would chop their arm off :eek:. I thought they would of thought that the infection had already spread, and that it would be too late. Also, it would be better to kill the Campman and bust zombie ass with two hands :D

Here were my thoughts: Won't work... fuck it, I'm dead either way. Work that saw!

• There should've been an option to cut off our arm as soon as we got to the morgue, not after he passed out. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Add Comment