1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Kiel555 said: There are still a lot of people who have not played this great game. When they do, they're going to need a fuck Kenny thread to turn to and embrace. I see this thread lasting a long time!:D

Team Kenny will build a wall of salt-licks around this thread. Nobody will get in ever again.

• @YamiRaziel said:
    If he's dead then I'm happy he died for nothing. I wouldn't have expected more from a moron like him. If he somehow survived (I'm sure he didn't) then I hope he ends up alone and full of regrets.

If it makes you happy, not only did he die for nothing but he also died with a lot of regrets:

"No Lee, I could have been a better father... a better husband... and a better friend."

• User Avatar Image
    NSS

Registered to give my regards to Kenny, the best character in the Walking Dead video game. By a mile.

Lee and Kenny are dropping salt licks on Larry's head together in heaven.

• @NSS said: Registered to give my regards to Kenny, the best character in the Walking Dead video game. By a mile.

Lee and Kenny are dropping salt licks on Larry's head together in heaven.

The friendship between those two (if you went down that path) is second only to the bond between Lee and Clem, in my opinion. I loved that they both had each others' backs in my game until the very end.

• Well, even if my relationship with Kenny was pretty strained since the salt-lick incident, I never really hateds the guy. I could see why he did what he had done, and besides, I'm not the kind to hold grudges for a very long time.

Actually, sometimes I hated myself for being so forgiving. He left me for dead twice and refused to come look for Clem with me (even when I told him she was my family), yet I wasn't even angry at the guy, just sad that he felt that way towards me. If he had been kind to me at least once in my game, I would have gladly stood by his side and called him a friend.

Still, in Ep. 5 he seemed to realise how selfish he'd been and started to change. I didn't grab that statue (I was even yelling at my screen that I didn't want to kill Kenny :D), so he grabbed it and threw him at the wall. We apologised to each other in the following conversation and began anew (he even called me "pal", something unprecedent).

In the end, I'm somewhat happy with the way he went. After an entire season of looking out only for himself, he gave his life trying to save Ben. A bit ironic how his only selfless act ended up costing him his life, but it shows how much he'd grew in that episode.

I'll miss Kenny. I wish I could have called him a friend, but I suppose these things don't work out all the time. May you throw salt-licks on unsuspecting angels in heaven :p.

• @Rock114 said: The friendship between those two (if you went down that path) is second only to the bond between Lee and Clem, in my opinion. I loved that they both had each others' backs in my game until the very end.

^This.
    If you treat him right, he's a great bro to have :D

• @dinofire said: ^This.
    If you treat him right, he's a great bro to have :D

If you treat him right...

Well, no offense but I'm so curious how does it not enough to treat him right, except aggreing him to bust Larry's face and shooting the lone girl on the street to gain more time and stealing from a lone car, BUT other than these three, agreeing with ALL stuff he was waiting from Lee? Is everything Lee did for him really not enough to gain his friendship?

Last time I checked, the only thing meLee ever needed to call Kenny as a "friend" was he has a wife and a little boy.

Yes, Kenny is such a hero-bro of all times!

P.S: For all Kennylovers, please be sure that you liked Kenny most because you probably helped him to bust Larry's face. And you are accusing Lilly fans for supporting a murderer, what an irony.
    Beware, at least with Carley situation what ever your decision of Lilly's fate was, Lee's hands remained CLEAN. (For me, hands of whom let Lilly get on the RV are way much cleaner)
    You have your own angle of Lee's hands condition while deciding your attempt on Larry situation.
    Have fun :)

• Well, since I think that Larry was pretty dead after he stopped breathing, had no pulse, and his heart stopped beating, I'd say that my Lee's hands were pretty clean in the meat locker too. Walkers don't count as people, and Larry was pretty much a walker about 10 seconds after he hit the ground, in my mind. Kenny's actions may not always seem to be "right" but they ARE logical. Logical decisions which will actually benefit/save the group as a whole. Just like leaving the girl in the street or busting Larry's head.

• My relationship with Kenny was pretty tense. In Ep 1, we were good friends, but in episode 2 we began to have problems. I didn't want to support him or Lilly in the struggle, but I tried to save Larry. Despite he called me useless, despite him being mad at me for helping Larry or defending Ben, I still thought he was a good person . In Ep 5 I finally realized that I was right, he was still the closest thing to a friend I had. He was able to do anything to get Clem back, and even bagan forgiving Ben. That's why I wanted him to take care of her.

• @Rock114 said: Well, since I think that Larry was pretty dead after he stopped breathing, had no pulse, and his heart stopped beating, I'd say that my Lee's hands were pretty clean in the meat locker too. Walkers don't count as people, and Larry was pretty much a walker about 10 seconds after he hit the ground, in my mind. Kenny's actions may not always seem to be "right" but they ARE logical. Logical decisions which will actually benefit/save the group as a whole. Just like leaving the girl in the street or busting Larry's head.

This pretty much sums it up.

I think its funny how people pretend theres no difference between shooting a person who was no threat in the head for doing something she might not have even done and making sure Larry who might already be dead doesnt destroy (LITERALLY) the whole group. Lilly fans really have to clutch at straws to find faults, especially after ep 5. Saying that every logical decision he makes proves he is a bad and evil person, who deserves to die.

Add Comment