User Avatar Image

F*** Lily thread

posted by CrazyandProud on - last edited - Viewed by 327 users

The worst character in the game next to Larry. She kills innocent people. She doesn't want to help people in need. Doesn't say any to her father after he literally tries to kill you. Later on in the comics she helps kill Rick's wife and a baby. She doesn't go out into the field together supplies, but still bitches about how things are handled. She also steal the RV, leaving everyone else to rot. All she does for the group is whine and complain.

She can burn in hell.

21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I just replayed the game for the billionth time, lost a little respect for Lilly. I thought at the beginning she didn't want to kick Duck out and was only trying to calm her dad down... Nope.

"Calm down dad, we'll get rid of this kid and..."

• @CarScar said: I just replayed the game for the billionth time, lost a little respect for Lilly. I thought at the beginning she didn't want to kick Duck out and was only trying to calm her dad down... Nope.

"Calm down dad, we'll get rid of this kid and..."

She's still alright though.

Oh. Jesus. Mary. That. Stupid. Bitch.
    Now I feel bad to not have supported Kenny in episode 2.

• Also in the pharmacy...

"That violence with my dad earlier didn't help." (if you defend Kenny).

So I guess she'd rather a harmless child die than her dad getting a little upset. And people say that Kenny is the only one who doesn't care about anyone but his family...

• But if you side with Larry she says something like "By the way, I don't think my Dad was right", playing through again soon so I'll update later with the exact quote.

• But at the same time, she wasn't going to stand up to Larry and tell him he was wrong. If he says that the kid is getting thrown out, Lilly says so too. In fact, I think that it's even worse if she doesn't agree with her dad, but is willing to let Duck die anyway. If she truly thought Larry was wrong, she would have actually stood up to him like my Lee did. Instead she was willing to let her father, who she claims is actually "a good person", kill a child because he's afraid.

• User Avatar Image
    NSS

@Rock114 said: Also in the pharmacy...

"That violence with my dad earlier didn't help." (if you defend Kenny).

So I guess she'd rather a harmless child die than her dad getting a little upset. And people say that Kenny is the only one who doesn't care about anyone but his family...

Lilly was far and away more pragmatic than Kenny. Always refused to help people that weren't an asset or could potentially be a liability. She would've fit in great at Crawford.

Then her father died, and Kenny turned her philosophy on her. Irony at its finest.

Carley calling Lilly a "scared little girl" that pretends to be a "tough bitch" was a beautiful summation of her character.

• If I was given the option to take her gun and shoot her I would've shot her twice.
    She didn't want someone to ruin everything for everyone else yet she did that very thing. Selfish. Dumb. Mentally disturbed. Bitch.

I see some of you are talking about her in season 2.
    .... I would like her to be the protagonist. That would be pretty cool if this is a different Lilly.

• I wouldn't go so far as to say that I hate her guts, or that I would shoot her. The thought never crossed my mind, even after she killed Carley. I still cut her loose though. What she did was straight up murder, because someone insulted her. Even if it had been actually put to a vote by the group, I have no doubt it would have been unanimous. I'm glad I exiled Lilly. She was too dangerous to have around.

• @NSS said: Lilly was far and away more pragmatic than Kenny. Always refused to help people that weren't an asset or could potentially be a liability. She would've fit in great at Crawford.

Then her father died, and Kenny turned her philosophy on her. Irony at its finest.

Carley calling Lilly a "scared little girl" that pretends to be a "tough bitch" was a beautiful summation of her character.

What is call irony is Lee asking whether Kenny would've done the hard thing if it was Duck or Katjaa and then his replay "That's never gonna happen. Not if I had anything to do with it".
    Entire episode 3 was just so good...

Add Comment