Would you rather you're leader be..

Lee

Kenny

Lily

or Rick?

I'm curious.

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • [LIST=1]
    [*]Rick Grimes: has always been the best leader (comics).
    [*]Lee Everett: he's not driven by emotions like Kenny and Lilly making him, in my opinion, a better leader then either of them. He'd make a better counsellor for a leader like Rick.
    [*]Kenny: episode one Kenny was an excellent leader. He's to prone to be ruled by his emotions to be a good, concrete leader.
    [*]Lilly Caul: I honestly don't think she's that good of a leader. She just creates drama and yells at everyone. She'd make a much better military expert in the group, giving tactics about the group's defenses, teaching people to shoot guns, et cetera
    [/LIST]

• @CarScar said: [LIST=1]
    [*]Rick Grimes: has always been the best leader (comics).
    [*]Lee Everett: he's not driven by emotions like Kenny and Lilly making him, in my opinion, a better leader then either of them. He'd make a better counsellor for a leader like Rick.
    [*]Kenny: episode one Kenny was an excellent leader. He's to prone to be ruled by his emotions to be a good, concrete leader.
    [*]Lilly Caul: I honestly don't think she's that good of a leader. She just creates drama and yells everyone. She's make a much better military expert in the group, giving tactics about the group's defenses, teaching people to shoot guns, et cetera
    [/LIST]

I like your opinions greatly.

• Rick imo. I agreed with most of his decisions in the comics. He is the perfect mix. He can be the nice guy but he doesn't stop at making tough unpopular choices for the benefit of the group.

Lee, i don't know we didn't learn enough about him but to me he seemed like a bit weaker leader, not so good on taking responsibility and making the tough calls. He would make an awsome right hand though, a bit like what Tyrese used to be.

Lilly would be a horrible leader. she goes nuts way too fast and since day 1 was always raging and screaming. We need a calm and reasonable leader, pretty much the opposite of Lilliys trades.

Kenny- too selfish too be a group leader. It's him+family > dust > air > nothing > space > rest of the group. Also he is pretty heated most of the time.

Conclusion: Rick and Lee as his right hand

• Lee. But I wouldn't argue if Lilly was the leader.

• Rick made quite a bit of mistakes though, and they even took him out of the leader role and replaced it with a committee to make decisions for the group. He got a lot better in the later comics though. I think Lee is the best.

• @dubesor said: Rick imo. I agreed with most of his decisions in the comics. He is the perfect mix. He can be the nice guy but he doesn't stop at making tough unpopular choices for the benefit of the group.

Lee, i don't know we didn't learn enough about him but to me he seemed like a bit weaker leader, not so good on taking responsibility and making the tough calls. He would make an awsome right hand though, a bit like what Tyrese used to be.

Lilly would be a horrible leader. she goes nuts way too fast and since day 1 was always raging and screaming. We need a calm and reasonable leader, pretty much the opposite of Lilliys trades.

Kenny- too selfish too be a group leader. It's him+family > dust > air > nothing > space > rest of the group. Also he is pretty heated most of the time.

Conclusion: Rick and Lee as his right hand

Oh my gosh, the Kenny thing made me laugh.

Though you might be able to fit Lee behind dust.

• @TheRickGrimes said: Rick and Lee are tied.

hmm

Not anymore!

• What Lee do you want to be the leader?

Because what if Lee was the *every answer is (silence)*-Lee?

Add Comment