89 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There's like three threads that are exactly the same, regardless I choose le Carley.

I have a feeling Kenny and Carley is going to dominate the poll.

• @CarScar said: There's like three threads that are exactly the same, regardless I choose le Carley.

Agreed.

• @CarScar said: There's like three threads that are exactly the same, regardless I choose le Carley.

And then you have the people with the hard-on for Lilly.

I personally have a hard-on for Carley and I think she'd be a great babysitter/motha/rolemodel for Clem.

• @HiggsBoson2142 said: Ben.

Obviously.

Well, yeah... Right after Brie, that is.

• Kenny was my bro, but now that both the boat and his family, along with Lee, his best friend, are gone, he doesn't have any reason to live.

So, I'm going with Mark :D

• Duck.

Duck's death was the absolute lowest point for the group as survivors, as the safety and well-being children were always the top priority. Losing Duck was a disaster.

That being said I never would have wanted the writers to scrap that story line. Duck's death was one of the most emotional scenes in all of gaming.

• @Scaeva said: Duck.

Duck's death was the absolute lowest point for the group as survivors, as the safety and well-being children were always the top priority. Losing Duck was a disaster.

That being said I never would have wanted the writers to scrap that story line. Duck's death was one of the most emotional scenes in all of gaming.

I honestly didn't care all that much when Duck died. I felt bad for Kenny but I wasn't sad or anything, didn't like the kid ever lol. Now the end of EP5 was heartbreaking for me at least, I would call that one of the most emotional scenes in all of gaming.

• @Yertos said: I honestly didn't care all that much when Duck died. I felt bad for Kenny but I wasn't sad or anything, didn't like the kid ever lol. Now the end of EP5 was heartbreaking for me at least, I would call that one of the most emotional scenes in all of gaming.

Same.. and having read plenty of comments and reviews it seemed most people didn't seem to care too much. It's the way they wrote his character. They made him a dumb kid without any personality. Sure, he still has the benefit of being a kid. And yea his whole short batman & robin investigation-scene was cute but it didn't help to make the player feel attached to him.

• Carley, I mean, it was just a graze to the cheek, man. For real.

Add Comment