User Avatar Image

Why would Lily betray me like this?

posted by Joshua1991 on - last edited - Viewed by 532 users

I've been on her side throughout the entire season.

I sided with her dad, because I hate Kenny
I tried saving her dad in EP 2
I brought her back in the RV after killing Carley
I even thought of going with her and ditching the others and taking Clementine with me

like wtf man!

24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I sometimes like to think how EP4 & 5 would have played out if she was still around. I think her and Christa probably wouldn't get along, she'd think Omid is dumb, Vernon she would not trust right away, and I think her and Molly would probably get along. No way she would not go with Lee to save Clem, unlike with Kenny hating Lee and not going, I'm almost certain even if she hated Lee she would go just for Clementine.

• @Arbitrator said: Doomed by canon. Needed to get her out of the group somehow.

And then Canon kicked her to the curb, poor poor Lilly..... so screwed over.

• @DreadMagus said: And then Canon kicked her to the curb, poor poor Lilly..... so screwed over.

Canon = Woodbury LMAO

• @YamiRaziel said: My opinion is that she realizes she has become unhinged and may be a danger to everybody.

Only if she would've realized that before she cold-heartedly MURDERED AN INNOCENT GIRL who also is the love interest of (depending on how you play the game) her best and most trusted ally.

I'd make the bold assumption that she was a bit jealous of Carley. While she was mostly all alone after that her father got killed she saw that her "best friend" and that bitch who didn't recognize her as their leader at the drug store got along good and enjoyed eachothers company. Lilly obviously disliked Carley a whole lot. Lilly obviously depended on Lee and his understanding. She didn't want Carley and Lee to be together because she thought that maybe Carley will make Lee turn on her or something of that nature. Lilly didn't want them to be together. She went mental and clearly wasn't making sound decisions. She didn't think about neither the group nor Lee. She cared only about herself and her own situation. Then scared of what the others might do to her she fled in the RV.

... and died in a horrible unlucky wreck when she was hit by a freighter locomotive crossing the railroad tracks a few miles the other way. It was Kenny. Kenny killed her. "The bump? Nah, it was just unevenness in the tracks", he said. No. He was driving under the influence. and I'll stop now because this is stupid.

• Cause women r a evil drug that will always bring u down

• Not everyone's Lee was in love with Carley. Mine wasn't. Plus a lot of players saved Doug so no I don't think that's the reason.

• My personal playthrough, I was so pissed when she killed Carley that I left Lily's ass on the side of the road... It was purely reactional, all rage, and then Clem looked at me like I'd just kicked a puppy...

• @YamiRaziel said: Not everyone's Lee was in love with Carley. Mine wasn't. Plus a lot of players saved Doug so no I don't think that's the reason.

That's true but you pretty much become really good friends with her no matter what in this storyline. Plus, Lilly doesn't know how you really feel

• Even if your Lee was good to Lilly, she steals the RV regardless. She knows Lee was close to Carley/Doug, and Lee had just told her to get in until they could figure out "what to do" with her, so I think she could be afraid of Lee at that point (also considering his past, she considered him a murderer). I think the stolen supplies situation and subsequent bandit assault made her feel like she could no longer trust anyone but herself.

• Lilly leaves after she kills on of their own, and Kenny becomes too distraught over Duck and Katjaa to be a leader. You notice that Kenny stops leading the group as soon as Duck dies. Lee then becomes the Leeder(get it LEE-der? Haha, ha, huh. Nobody?)

Add Comment