Lily

or Rick?

I'm curious.

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @CarScar said: Not anymore!

Yup!

I'm winning now.

• It's definitely between Rick and Lee.

Rick has shown that he values the safety of his entire group, at times going the extra mile to ensure that any danger is dealt with. He is a bold decision maker and I'd be able to rely on him both as a leader but a friend too.

Lee is a near perfect balance of loyal and firm. In a heated situation he can defuse the tension calmly and quickly, whilst looking at everybody's best interests. He has a proven sense of decency, equalled by his willingness to take control of even the worst situation.

Kenny is unpredictable, unreliable and stereotypical too. All credit to him for looking out four his family but if he sees somebody as a liability his quicker to cut them lose than fix the situation. Anything he perceives as danger to his safety or his families means that in a situation that requires co-operation, it's a losing battle.

Lily is not head strong enough to be a leader, she fell to bits at the passing of her father, whilst understandably crushing, she has a duty as leader to provide her group with a positive attitude or at the very least an indication that she is still in charge, instead of making blind accusations and killing innocent members of the group.

Based on that, I'd have to say Rick is for me at least the most reliable and trustworthy leader.

• Lee: Even tempered and smart. But if push comes to shove, has no problem curb-stomping someone.

• I see, I see.

All your opinions are very nice.

• Depends on:
    Who's Lee
    Stable or Unstable Kenny?
    Stable or Unstable Lilly? (not choosing her either way)
    Stable or Unstable Rick?

• Stable for all three, and whatever Lee you want.

• It's kind of pointless to make a poll on the official forums for the game. of course people will vote for Lee. Try less biased pollers. Personally I have seen both guys so I can objectively vote, but it wouldn't suprise me that a huge chunk of people just vote Lee without even ever reading the comics thus never experiencing that -while Lee is totally awsome- Rick is a better leader by a pretty big margin.

• @dubesor said: It's kind of pointless to make a poll on the official forums for the game. of course people will vote for Lee. Try less biased pollers. Personally I have seen both guys so I can objectively vote, but it wouldn't suprise me that a huge chunk of people just vote Lee without even ever reading the comics thus never experiencing that -while Lee is totally awsome- Rick is a better leader by a pretty big margin.

Hilariously, most other people on different forums are like "TWD? dafuq is dat shit"

• @TheRickGrimes said: Hilariously, most other people on different forums are like "TWD? dafuq is dat shit"

Roamers and Lurkers is a Walking Dead forum about the comic and TV show. (I am pretty sure they're will be players from the game on it too)I usually use it,it is good.

Add Comment