User Avatar Image

Mac Man

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 808 users

For the love of sweet zombie Jesus. Please release a Mac version, or a multi-system version.

As being one of the few people that not only own a Mac but actually play games on it, I recall the good ol' days of playing Sam & Max on my wonderfully horrible dinosaur Mac Proforma, which now sits rotting away in my garage.

Its probably asking for too much. But I would very much like to see a new Sam & Max game on the Mac side of computing stuff.

But hell, I'm just happy there is a new Sam & Max game at all.

Next up, a Full Throttle sequel that doesn't look like crap...right guys?

18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • [quote]Next up, a Full Throttle sequel that doesn't look like crap...right guys?[/quote]

Yeah. LucasArts won't mind. Telltale should make a Star Wars adventure game, too. Don't worry, I'm sure LA would be cool with that.

:p ;)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I think Apple switching over to 80x86 architecture has sounded the beginning of a slow death knell for the requirement to translate games for the Mac. Now they'll be able to cross-compile in much speedier fashion, should they choose to do so. Aparrently the next version of OS runs fine on a PC, be interesting if xp installs on the next mac. I'd imagine it would be a driver issue.

Who knows? I hope for your sake that you get to play it one way or another :)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I forward this motion!!!!
    I am primarily a mac user. If I need to use my cr--py eMachine, I will have to resort to gratuitous violence... Funny, I learned that word in, like 4th grade from the original game... lol

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Me too! I'm a Mac user who loves Graphic Adventures and my PC is shot! Please Telltale! :((

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

And me! Although I'm busy playing some old adventures I obtained in a completely legal fashion ;) and running on SCUMM VM...

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I guess a zillion Mac users have already contacted Telltale regarding cross-platform support for Bone and Sam & Max. And I still believe Ryan Gordon or another Mac coding wizard could port such a short game like Bone within a few weeks as a side-project if he gets all the support he needs from the Telltale team (just like he ported Duke Nukem 3D to OS X in his spare time).

Please, you fine Telltale guys, can you hear us scream? We badly need your games on OS X! ;)

• User Avatar Image
    Heatherlee Telltale Staff

We hear you scream, believe me we do!

Kevin is a staunch Mac Man himself, and we'd all love to port our games to Mac, Linux, Palm OS, your cell phone, and your wrist radio. We can make no promises at this point, only say that we really hope to be able to make some ports sometime in the future.

Or you could get all your friends to throw away their PCs and buy Macs and then we'd HAVE to make games for your platform!

yeess....a most excellent plan....

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

It was because the original game was on a Mac that I ever bought it and played it! So, I pray that either TellTale games follows the way of Blizzard and makes the mac version and releases with the PC version. Or at least farm the game out to Aspyr and let them make the mac version.

No questions...just do it!

• Maybe if Telltale gets Aaron Giles to do it someone will send in another piece of great fanart. In the end, that's all that matters. ;)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I use mac, but what about Linux?

Add Comment