User Avatar Image

Kenny should make a Zombie cameo in Season 2

posted by Willzy123 on - last edited - Viewed by 686 users

I think it's safe to say he died. But he didn't DIE die. In both endings for Kenny (with or without Ben) we don't SEE him being prevented to be a walker. He is very much dead, but not DEAD dead. See what I mean?

In the Ben ending we see Kenny (what looks like to) get bitten. He could still escape and die of the infection like Lee.

In the non-Ben ending, it's pretty much the same thing, but we hear Kenny scream instead. Possibly being bitten.

My point is, we never see him get devoured, in both endings. Considering there are 2 endings where we don't see Kenny getting eaten, it make me think Tell Tale are hiding something. So I think it would be pretty cool for him to make a brief appearance as a walker in Season 2 (like Brie in EP5).

I've always wanted to see what all the main characters would look like as a zombie. But we only get to see Clementine, Mark, Brenda, Ed, Diana, Chet, David and Travis turn.

Guys and Gals; it's possible for Kenny to return; not alive, but zombified. Tell me what you think.

*UPDATE* I forgot to mention, and the end of EP5, when it says what happened to each character, it says 'Kenny got "LOST" to the herd'. And with every other character that died, it says they died; even more evidence that Kenny could be a zombie.

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment