Menu
User Avatar Image

Female Protagonist for Series 2 PLEASE!

posted by AsariTears on - last edited - Viewed by 3.4K users

I mean season 2, lol can't edit title apparently...

Please Telltale! I know it'd be hard to give us a choice of gender or character in general. So therefore I think you should just make the protagonist female.

It would really help change up the feel of the game and give survival a whole new look. Plus I know some guys would be for it, apparently they prefer looking at a girl's backside while they play anyway :P

And you wouldn't be the first zombie-related fiction to have a female protagonist with Resident Evil and all. Imagine it, it would be awesome!

Plus, I know you'd be able to do a female protagonist justice!

I'd love you forever and ever Telltale! ;)

230 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • In the end, I think the gender/ethnicity of the main character is something superficial. As long as they give us a character as compelling as Lee, I believe we should be alright :D

• @Fabrimuch said: In the end, I think the gender/ethnicity of the main character is something superficial. As long as they give us a character as compelling as Lee, I believe we should be alright :D

That's true but unfortunately there are still lots of people who can't realize that. I remember when EP1 came out and a lot of people made a big deal about the main character being black. Funny that he turns out to be a big badass, awesome, well written character I've ever seen for a protagonist. I really wouldn't mind playing a female lead and would prefer it over male, but if they went that route the uproar would be bigger than it was for playing a black guy.

• @Yertos said: That's true but unfortunately there are still lots of people who can't realize that. I remember when EP1 came out and a lot of people made a big deal about the main character being black. Funny that he turns out to be a big badass, awesome, well written character I've ever seen for a protagonist. I really wouldn't mind playing a female lead and would prefer it over male, but if they went that route the uproar would be bigger than it was for playing a black guy.

This was ironic for me as well. As soon as the debut trailer was revealed for the game, I was like "I'm SO going to hate this group of survivors." Later, Lee's group turned out to be my favorite in TWD universe.

• @montesinos7 said: Maybe you but most men want to play as a man. I don't want to be a girl, I would have to hook up with a guy!

The comic has lesbian characters in it.

• *TTG makes female protagonist*
    *Game releases*
    Forums:
    omfg *name* is so hot!
    will we see *name* naked*?
    *name* has a nice butt
    etc,etc,etc

UNLESS the female protagonist is either Christa or Clem. That would be great
    I would prefer to play as Omid though.

• @dinofire said: *TTG makes female protagonist*
    *Game releases*
    Forums:
    omfg *name* is so hot!
    will we see *name* naked*?
    *name* has a nice butt
    etc,etc,etc

UNLESS the female protagonist is either Christa or Clem. That would be great
    I would prefer to play as Omid though.

I love Omid don't get me wrong, but Christa makes a better Protag than he does IMO. She wears the pants in that relationship :P

• Can't we play Larry while he is naked, wielding a big war axe, and Clementime sitting on his shoudler.

• @FistoTheSexbot said: Can't we play Larry while he is naked, wielding a big war axe, and Clementime sitting on his shoudler.

I just pictured that in my mind...
    I am now scarred for life.

• No it's had been decided, most people don't like playing a woman(well most people I know or ask) the only reason they do is because they have some perverted agenda when playing as them like in mass effect the only reason they play fem shep is because one they want to see her naked two they just want to stare at there butt IMO not every one is the same

• @KingOfTheDead said: No it's had been decided, most people don't like playing a woman(well most people I know or ask) the only reason they do is because they have some perverted agenda when playing as them like in mass effect the only reason they play fem shep is because one they want to see her naked two they just want to stare at there butt IMO not every one is the same

That's obviously the only logical reason why anyone would ever want a female protagonist. Even the gay guys and the straight women only likes women for their beautiful naked bodies.

Add Comment