User Avatar Image

Avatar The Last Airbender The Legend of Korra

posted by bloodkiller630 on - last edited by Jennifer - Viewed by 1.4K users

ok! its been a while since they made more, and finally a new season:D:D:D:D If you ever watched Avatar The Last Airbender you will love this, but sadly the main character isnt Aang its a waterbender this time as he sets out on his jouney, here is the website for the trailer:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmsT63BgFPw
hope you enjoyed! coming this year:D

7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah a bit more info.

Its apparantly a new war of benders vs nonbenders(Gee I wonder who would win that one)

It takes place 100 or so years after the tv show, with only Katara and Toph being the only ones alive(I think).

Aang and Katara's son is in it as an airbender(gee, aang wasnt the last airbender).

It takes place in a new town that Aang and Zuko founded.

• no way thats cool im not all happy its been what 6 or 5 years this better be better them the other one

• I'm excited about this! Especially since it's a girl! Very smart move! Plenty of opportunities for branching the story out in ways they couldn't do with Aang.

Can't wait! :D

• @Silverwolfpet said: I'm excited about this! Especially since it's a girl! Very smart move! Plenty of opportunities for branching the story out in ways they couldn't do with Aang.

Can't wait! :D

(did I say his lol whoops) also I could of put more detail but the trailer sommuns her up

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

The second book, Spirits, has started. I really like how this series is diverging from Aang's series, but still manages to make it feel like it all fits in the same world. :)

Add Comment