User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] Two figures at the end..

posted by Web Head on - last edited - Viewed by 564 users

Obviously, I have taken a pure, clear and a well concentrated observation at this picture:
tumblr_me0gigTz481rf9hzpo1_500.png

and it really puzzled me, I think it's not gonna be Omid or Christa, who knows, but the tall guy really seems like Ben lol I don't know but it's just like him, and the short figure is umm I don't know, maybe Omid? :D

25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @xMat7x said: It should be Omid and Christa. If not, then what happened to them?

It isn't Omid and Christa, I'm sure that Clem will never meet they again.

About that two figures in the end of game...On the russian forum, I was saw a secret screenshot. Someone has hacked a game, and opened the file with textures of this two figures. This figures are two males one of them fat and small, with out hat. Another male are slim, long and bald. I'm really really hope that this picture was fake, but If is isn't fake please delete my post.

• @zev_zev said: It isn't Omid and Christa, I'm sure that Clem will never meet they again.

About that two figures in the end of game...On the russian forum, I was saw a secret screenshot. Someone has hacked a game, and opened the file with textures of this two figures. This figures are two males one of them fat and small, with out hat. Another male are slim, long and bald. I'm really really hope that this picture was fake, but If is isn't fake please delete my post.

No, some guy (probably the same guy) posted it on here too. He went in to the files and found the sequence and looked at it in some kind of editing program.

• @plaqueconspiracy said: No, some guy (probably the same guy) posted it on here too. He went in to the files and found the sequence and looked at it in some kind of editing program.

Maybe the models are just placeholders for Omid&Christa.

• @KUyTh said: Maybe the models are just placeholders for Omid&Christa.

Yes, that's true.

Maybe they'll be two hick brothers looking for some hot jailbait and are like "a-HUR over thure, Jim, ain't I seein' in un-ah-dem purties wut we-ah been lurken fur?" "hwhell if dat ain'ut sumthan' bitchan I tell you hwhat, mayen. propane and whatnot."

They're all like moistening their dirty inbred lips and starts running towards Clem and just before they reach her Omid and Christa shows up and knocks them out with some two by fours.

OR you have to complete a quicktime event where you have to pick the ammunition up and put it in the clip and shoot 'em. Like you had to in the beginning of the first episode with Lee and the shotgun. That'd be pretty cool too I guess.

• They are both walker models so I guess they're placeholders.

• They're placeholders, yeah. I want them to be Christa and Omid, but they're going to be completely new characters.

• And what if they are not a new characters? What if they are assholes as a Dave and Tony (comics/movie)?

• somebody hacked the game and we saw it was 2 men. which is why clem hesitated. had it been omid and christa she would have ran towards them.

• A pair of zombies? Mislead you all?

Add Comment