18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Robbingrobin said: I do not think It will be her, to be honest. Altough its not inpossible to get from Savannah to Washingtion that fast. Maybe she had a motorbike or something and doged walkers.

I doubt that it is the same Molly. I think it's another character with the same name. But you do realise that episode 4 and 5 in the game are set much earlier than Rick's arrival to the hill top colony. I say this because you mentioned about her getting to Washington fast if she had a motor bike. If the Molly in the game was the same one in Washington in the comics she would have had ample time to get there given the time frame from when we saw her in the game to when Rick is at the Alexandria settlement. Lee was only about 3 months in the apocalypse. Rick would have been in the apocalypse for over a year (possibly as much as 18 months)when he went to the Hilltop and met Negan. The Molly in the comics wasn't revealed until then.

• It's been a year or two after the outbreak so it's possible doubt it though

• I hope not. I hate every single character from the comics, I don't want them spoiling the good ones.

• @Fabrimuch said: I hope not. I hate every single character from the comics, I don't want them spoiling the good ones.

You don't at least like Michonne and Andrea? :confused: Like I might even understand you hating Michonne but I don't see any reason to hate Andrea. I know it's your own opinion but I actually have a hard time believing you've read the comics if you think Molly is better then half the current cast in the comics.

• @CarScar said: You don't at least like Michonne and Andrea? :confused: Like I might even understand you hating Michonne but I don't see any reason to hate Andrea. I know it's your own opinion but I actually have a hard time believing you've read the comics if you think Molly is better then half the current cast in the comics.

Well, I guess I was exaggerating a bit. I´m on issue 88, and the only two characters I can stand are Andrea and Glenn. Michonne is alright but I don´t know what to think of her. I utterly hate Rick and the military guy (forgot his name), and everyone else is background decoration.

• I doubt it's Molly, can't she die in the game? I thought she was the only character who can live/die depending on Lee's actions. If you don't bring Clem to the Clundertown or whatever it was called and if you don't shoot at the zombie attacking her fast enough I'm pretty sure she dies.

• I'd rather not have any of the characters from the game in Kirkman's comics. He just randomly kills people off in the meanest ways possible, and I know he does it to be random and realistic, but it's still mean-spirited in a lot of ways. If Lee were in the comics, he would probably have just been shot in the head with a spear before ever making it to Clementine, while she gets sadistically tortured or worse.

Even if there are only tragic ends in the game, I think Telltale will be more respectful towards the outcome and consequences. I actually felt more attached to the game's characters than anyone in the comics or their television counterparts.

I'm also tired of the comics...there aren't any new tricks left, and the newest villain just seems to be a repeat of The Governor. I was hoping it would have taken a new direction than just having yet another "villain of the arch." Something where people are actually finding new and better ways to live their lives, or super evolutionary zombies (like Crimson Heads) come along. Nope, instead it's going to turn into Crossed before long, where there's nothing but rape and torture, and only repetition of that.

I'm all for shock value and all, but getting stale and predictable is unforgivable.

Add Comment