1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Will85 said: Kenny is a dick with a very short memory of all the times Lee helps his family.

Tell him that Clem's your family, and he'll acknowledge all the times you helped Kat and Duck and come with you. Doesn't sound like short memory to me.

• @CarScar said: I'm pretty sure it was suppose to show him breathing, Telltale just didn't make the animation for the movement fluid enough. I also don't think Telltale added it in for no reason, it means something (the meaning is to probably spur discussions like this).

Telltale knew exactly what they were doing and have specifically stated that the movement was intended to be ambiguous - dead or reanimating... oops.

Obviously they did their job right considering there are 62 pages of this discussion and it just keeps going.

• @Rock114 said: Tell him that Clem's your family, and he'll acknowledge all the times you helped Kat and Duck and come with you. Doesn't sound like short memory to me.

Actually, I told him Clem was my family and he still didn´t come with me. Instead, he decided to tell me to go fuck myself.

So yeah, he does have short term memory, and a bad case of the dickish.

• @Fabrimuch said: Actually, I told him Clem was my family and he still didn´t come with me. Instead, he decided to tell me to go fuck myself.

So yeah, he does have short term memory, and a bad case of the dickish.

I've never actually seen him tell anyone to go fuck themselves after they say Clem is family. And why wouldn't he be a dick? His own family died in front of him less than a day before Episode 4 even begins. He's not just going to shrug that off and say "Oh well, I did all I could."

• I sided with Lilly when Larry was dying, but with Danny I freaked out and he shot me. And on my second try, I was like KENNY SHOOT THIS F*CKER and he just hid there like a pansy and Lilly had to shoot him. ;_;

• @clekea said: You do understand as long as you have his back he has yours right?
    18.jpg
    13.jpg
    19.jpg
    20.jpg

You make it sound like its crazy to not have his back all the time, but to do so isn't that easy.

EP1
    Save Duck: Okay this is a pretty easy choice.
    Side With Kenny: To side with him you have to aggressively say your gonna kick Larry's ass rather than reason with him. I wasn't on Larry's side here but because I wanted to be more diplomatic here and not aggressive I'm considered to be on Larry's side. This one is more on the dialogue option's fault than Kenny's.

EP2
    Side with him over Lilly as Leader: He has okay opinions here but usually everyone chooses not to pick a side on this and wants a democracy.
    Choose to kill Larry: This is the biggest choice in the whole game with Kenny's opinion on you and to make him like you, you have to smash a man's head in in front of his daughter. He was right but come on he handled it very poorly and impulsive.
    Steal from the Van: Easier choice but still clearly the morally wrong choice and majority of people choose the option that is more "Nice guy Lee" than "Survivalist, Pragmatic Lee".

EP4
    Side with his Boat Plan: I never believed his plan would work and never hid it from him and for that he hated me.
    Kill Ben: Killing him because he makes bad decisions is wrong. The best way to handle that would be to either watch him better and treat him like one of the kids and not as an adult, or to kick him out of the group. Murder was not needed and just seems overkill.

Kenny isn't a bad man, but he is impulsive and doesn't like it when people don't agree him. He didn't change until after the boat was gone. The choices needed to have him stay on your good side are mostly the morally wrong option. (Murder, theft)

• ^ there's also the choice to shoot Beatrice or not.

• Larry was a walker waiting to happen.

Lilly's actions in the meat locker were driven by emotion rather than logic, and she was putting the entire group (including Clementine) in danger.

Larry had taken a massive heart attack. He was not breathing and had no pulse, and without the benefit of modern medicine there was no way he could survive. Keep in mind that this heart attack occurs after civilization has collapsed and when there are no paramedics or functioning hospitals, and with the group trapped in a meat locker. Larry's chance at survival even without Kenny introducing his face to a salt lick, was zero.

If Kenny hadn't dropped that salt lick on Larry, they would have had to battle a 6'4 300 lb enraged walker, after it had chewed Lilly's face off.

• @Scaeva said: Larry was a walker waiting to happen.

Yeah, even if he lived, if he keeps on having those heart attacks without medication, he's dead.

• So just kill him because he's handicapped? Is that what you tell yourself to feel better about your choice? It's funny considering people are usually disgusted with Crawford...

Add Comment