User Avatar Image

Why Nova!? WHY!?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 775 users

I was just browsing Youtube today, seeing Tobuscus's reactions to the Walking Dead, which I stopped after Episode 1 because he never took anything seriously. Then I somehow got to UberHaxorNova, whom I also hadn't seen before because of his lack of maturity. That's where everything goes horribly. I got to Episode 4, and he was at the Bell Tower. Before I know it, he DROPS Ben. That was a sight I NEVER wanted to see! Why Nova?! He didn't even hesitate! I am now depressed!

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @distortion said: Gotta say, I don't know who any of these people are that you're talking about. Are there really people who spend all their time playing video games and then posting their commentary and reactions on youtube?

Yeah, that's how they make a living. It's their jobs, I guess. Wouldn't exactly call it a job... or a career... But they make big money on views and comments.

• @distortion said: Gotta say, I don't know who any of these people are that you're talking about. Are there really people who spend all their time playing video games and then posting their commentary and reactions on youtube?

There are people who make a living doing that. As in, it's their full time job.

• Nova is a great Let's player; not on The Walking Dead though. His whole style of commentating just doesn't match the game.

One I've enjoyed watching is DanQ8000. The first parts are not that great, mainly episode 1. But the game kinda catches up with him and it makes for some great episodes later.

• Huh i love pewediepie never heard of nova and toby can get a little dull and say stupid sh*t to censor himself

• (almost) All youtube gamers are cool with each other,it's just their fans,who are so picky -.-

• If you don't want to see how other people choose why watch LPs? Personally on my first play I didn't hesitate to drop ben either, in fact I was thinking of not even shooting the zombie that grabbed him in the first place. In my opinion he was useless and dangerous to the group. If you disagree fine but don't force your boring cookie-cutter goodguy decisions on everyone else.

• @plaqueconspiracy said: Yeah, that's how they make a living. It's their jobs, I guess. Wouldn't exactly call it a job... or a career... But they make big money on views and comments.

What. I can't comprehend this.

• bigger surprise would be seamus(SSohPKC) actually saving ben then letting him drop after complaining and wanting to kill him.

• @Luigi01080 said: bigger surprise would be seamus(SSohPKC) actually saving ben then letting him drop after complaining and wanting to kill him.

Another surprise was that DanzNewzMachinima (aka "the nice guy" of the Creatures) actually dropped Ben.

• @distortion said: What. I can't comprehend this.

On youtube, it is possible to partner your channel with other websites if you have good content and have a solid following behind you. In this case, these people are partnered with gaming sites who pay them a good amount of money to have advertising space on their videos based off the amount of views they get.

The more views they get, the more money they make off the advertising space. Some of the people mentioned have so many subscribers and views (millions upon millions), that they are set for life with all the money they make.

Add Comment