User Avatar Image

Who the 2 people in the distance really are.

posted by swebonny on - last edited - Viewed by 4.5K users

A user on a forum I visit, Derp Y. Mail played around with the TTG extractor and extracted the last scene from the game. He moved to the silhuettes and look what he found.

wat.png

Creepy huh?

Mods, remove this if it's not allowed, I couldn't find any rules against this.

-----
Edit: Answered on page five.

125 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Guys, i think TT is just messing with us, they probably knew about this program so they kinda trolled us. At least, i hope. If u have to play like them. I am gonna give up on hope for TT.

Thanks for sharing though.

• Maybe its just two walkers, telltale love to fuck with you, take every single episode so far. I hope it is omid and christa, as theyd make a good momy and dady for clem, but i doubt it, since they like to fuck wiv us, and it looks like two guys anyway, maybe one of them is the next hero of the story . . .

• The two figures are supposed to be Doug and Ben, but seeing as they are both dead, they are most likely just place holders.
    In the grand scheme of things, it was probably Omid and Christa. Lee told them to meet them on the outskirts of town, and there they are, on the outskirts. It wasn't two lone walkers, that's for sure. So ether way, its two survivors.

• It's Negan! Fat figure I mean. lol RUN CLEMENTINE!

• @ohioisonfire said: The two figures are supposed to be Doug and Ben, but seeing as they are both dead, they are most likely just place holders.
    In the grand scheme of things, it was probably Omid and Christa. Lee told them to meet them on the outskirts of town, and there they are, on the outskirts. It wasn't two lone walkers, that's for sure. So ether way, its two survivors.

Actually, that's not the Doug and Ben model. If it were, you would see both of their hair. The hair is part of both of their models, and in the pic you can see that the tall one has no hair and the short one has different hair from Doug. The placeholders in the image are walkers. Also, the clothes are different.

• Maybe it's a fake? I really hope so, because I don't like that guys, maybe they are bandits, fat guy looks like Negan!

• @zev_zev said: Maybe it's a fake? I really hope so, because I don't like that guys, maybe they are bandits, fat guy looks like Negan!

They are placeholders.

• Why hasn't anybody extracted the scene with Kenny's "death" to put this to rest at weather or not he's dead?

• @marioluigi344 said: Why hasn't anybody extracted the scene with Kenny's "death" to put this to rest at weather or not he's dead?

Since it's always off-screen i don't think they would have made animations of him being eaten. I assume his character model walks out of view then stands there for a while and de-spawns, or however animation works(i have no clue).

Telltale has said that making death scenes for Lee is expensive, so it wouldn't make much sense to make a scene like that for Kenny that players wouldn't even see.

• @ohioisonfire said: The two figures are supposed to be Doug and Ben, but seeing as they are both dead, they are most likely just place holders.

Your Lee told them that. Mine said to meet up by the train seeing how the horde had already passed through that area. Regardless of what you say, the countryside ending is always the same.

Add Comment