User Avatar Image

Kenny dead or alive? (massively merged threads)

posted by Keupajer on - last edited - Viewed by 8.3K users

Am I the only one who thinks, that Kenny just might survived? I saw both ways, but none of them actually showed his dead. And in the ending reviews, it says, that we "lost him in a group of walkers".

So is he dead?

399 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • He just tired live without wife and son, after he saw a dead couple on the bed, he wanted to die, he wanted come to his family. Such amazing character! Such epic death! Bravo Ken! Rest in peace.

• Seeing as how Lee escaped from a dead-end alley with walkers closing in both sides of him in episode four, I'm not convinced Kenny's dead yet. Same situation. Maybe there was a handy manhole cover nearby.

• If you save bullets back at the mansion and you give them to him, you can hear more than one shot. So yeah, he's gone.

• @Kaserkin said: If you save bullets back at the mansion and you give them to him, you can hear more than one shot. So yeah, he's gone.

That's what I'm talking about. Suicide. He was tired to live. We will never see him again. So let's just let him go... as we was let go Lee.

• @zev_zev said: That's what I'm talking about. Suicide. He was tired to live. We will never see him again. So let's just let him go... as we was let go Lee.

Not 10 minutes before the incident he explicitly spoke out against suicide, though.

"It's what Katjaa did. She left me...my boy. I forgive her, but it don't make it any less wrong."
    "You don't just end it cause it's hard. You stick it out, and you help the folks you care about."

At the very least i doubt he went down there with the sole intention of killing himself.

• Kenny is alive and I can prove it.

He's a failure.

He exudes fail from his pores.

Anything he tries to do ends in failure.

So it stands to reason that he can't even suicide right. :p

• @Mornai said: Not 10 minutes before the incident he explicitly spoke out against suicide, though.

"It's what Katjaa did. She left me...my boy. I forgive her, but it don't make it any less wrong."
    "You don't just end it cause it's hard. You stick it out, and you help the folks you care about."

At the very least i doubt he went down there with the sole intention of killing himself.

Of course he didn't went down there with the intention of killing himself, he was tryed to save Ben or Christa. But when Kenny closed the gate, and said "Lee. Lee, it's okey it's just somethin' I gotta do. You know that... Go get that girl!" He decided to sacrifice himslef for Lee, for Clem, for Christa and Omid, for the no painful Ben's death. It was because Kenny has nothing else to lose. He was forgive Ben for everything, because he knew how it's hard to die and be unforgiven. He was saved Christa because he knew what mean love, he was knew what mean family. And he was gone. Gone as a hero, as a good friend. In the beggining of story, I didn't care about him, later Ken irritated me. But now I have really admire him.

• Ken is alive! I saw him in a dream! He moved off of the screen and molly saved him! Yes yes yes

• Lee and kenny, brofisting in heaven(or hell depending on your choices XD)

• In every scenario of Kenny risking his life, the ending stats say he was "lost to the herd" when every other character who died is clearly stated that they died.

They don't say "he lost to the herd" or "lost his life to the herd," it only states you lost sight of him.

I only want to bring this up because everyone seems to have written him off already, even the people who write the Walking Dead Wiki who state that he's definitely dead.

Add Comment