posted by TheRickGrimes on - last edited - Viewed by 428 users

Would you rather you're leader be..

Lee

Kenny

Lily

or Rick?

I'm curious.

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @trd84 said: Lee let Clem run off which led to a lot of those things and his death.

It wasn't Lee's fault that Clem ran off, it was Clem's choice to go by herself. She still had hope that her parents are still alive, so she wanted to find them since Lee said that there were no time left to find them. Plus he was able to save Clem for that psycopath :D

• @AnnaSan said: It wasn't Lee's fault that Clem ran off, it was Clem's choice to go by herself. She still had hope that her parents are still alive, so she wanted to find them since Lee said that there were no time left to find them. Plus he was able to save Clem for that psycopath :D

Lee had what? 2 or 3 days to tell her the guy was bad news and not to trust him. Instead he just took the walkie then put it down right near Clem when he went to sleep.

• Rick should be winning this poll in a landslide.

• Lilly and Kenny would be great leaders of they could work together, imo.

• A tie between Rick and Lee for me. Depends on the type of Lee. If he's the every man for himself/cruel/punishing tyrant Lee then I'd go with Rick, but if he's the generous/kind/benevolent Lee I'd go with...Lee.

I've read every issue of the comics so far and i really hated Rick toward the middle issues but now I'm starting to like him a little more.

• Democracy. I mean, I'd prefer to not have anyone with complete control over the group. No matter how good or smart they seem.

• @anonymau5 said: Democracy. I mean, I'd prefer to not have anyone with complete control over the group. No matter how good or smart they seem.

When making a group project at school, somebody always tells everyone what to do, and keeps things organizated and scheduled, and nobody really seems to care. It's kind of the same here, imo. People indirectly need a leader, which is usually set by default.

• Gotta take into consideration that Rick had it easier than Lee post-motor Inn. Rick at the farm and Rick at the prison was a lot more calm then Lee in Savannah. We honestly have not seen Rick deal with a city like Lee has other than a quite trip into Atlanta than Glenn pulled him out quick. Also Rick has gotten a lot more people killed than Lee, only group member death I would consider Lee's fault was himself, all other group member deaths happened without his involvement aside from EP1 or EP4 Ben.

Add Comment