User Avatar Image

Female Protagonist for Series 2 PLEASE!

posted by AsariTears on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users

I mean season 2, lol can't edit title apparently...

Please Telltale! I know it'd be hard to give us a choice of gender or character in general. So therefore I think you should just make the protagonist female.

It would really help change up the feel of the game and give survival a whole new look. Plus I know some guys would be for it, apparently they prefer looking at a girl's backside while they play anyway :P

And you wouldn't be the first zombie-related fiction to have a female protagonist with Resident Evil and all. Imagine it, it would be awesome!

Plus, I know you'd be able to do a female protagonist justice!

I'd love you forever and ever Telltale! ;)

230 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Christa should be the protagonist in the next season IMO. AND the gameplay involves a scene where she gives birth. How's that for a female protagonist video game first?? Trying to survive, first as a pregnant woman, then trying to care for an infant.

Also, the whole series should be about Clem. However far they take it, she needs to continue to be the focal point. That's why Christa makes sense as protagonist next season to me.

• @Brendude said: Christa should be the protagonist in the next season IMO. AND the gameplay involves a scene where she gives birth. How's that for a female protagonist video game first?? Trying to survive, first as a pregnant woman, then trying to care for an infant.

Also, the whole series should be about Clem. However far they take it, she needs to continue to be the focal point. That's why Christa makes sense as protagonist next season to me.

Then she gives birth to Lee which creates a space loop hole time paradox and the screen just goes black

• @plaqueconspiracy said: Then she gives birth to Lee which creates a space loop hole time paradox and the screen just goes black

She gives birth to Clem. I thought this was common knowledge..?

• User Avatar Image
    bubbledncr Telltale Staff

@KingOfTheDead said: No it's had been decided, most people don't like playing a woman(well most people I know or ask) the only reason they do is because they have some perverted agenda when playing as them like in mass effect the only reason they play fem shep is because one they want to see her naked two they just want to stare at there butt IMO not every one is the same

Have you asked any women? Cos I'm willing to bet majority of women prefer to play as a woman.

• @Yertos said: She gives birth to Clem. I thought this was common knowledge..?

I think she's saying that Christa is pregnant with Clementine and Lee. Which is just ridiculous, there's no evidence that she's pregnant with Lee. Honestly I think it's more hinted at that she's pregnant with Larry and, obviously, Clementine.

• I would personally hate a female protagonist and there is little to no chance there will be one. TT knows the majority of its gamers are guys and also it wouldnt be the same feel. Im not sexist at all but lets be honest. Unless the girl is Molly, and even then, it would be a complete turn off

• @Tyrant said: I think there was a study on how many male gamers prefered to play as Female Shepard.

Mostly it had to do with Femshep = Lesbian, and they'd rather not stare at a man's ass for 30 hours of gaming.

The guys I know considered the staring issue; and also preferred the voice actor. :3

• @kirby18 said: I would personally hate a female protagonist and there is little to no chance there will be one. TT knows the majority of its gamers are guys and also it wouldnt be the same feel. Im not sexist at all but lets be honest. Unless the girl is Molly, and even then, it would be a complete turn off

Well, millions of female gamers play as men and I never hear them complain that they can´t get into the game for that alone. I don´t mind playing as characters of either gender, as long as they are well developed. Maybe you should give it a try and have a little faith rather than having such a knee-jerk reaction?

Add Comment