User Avatar Image

The child's heart

posted by zev_zev on - last edited - Viewed by 128 users

After all what Clementine experienced, can she love somebody again, how she was loved Lee? I mean somebody who will take care about her?

12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i hope she will get over it. poor girl lost everyone in her life; except omid and christa...

  • If in the second season we will care about Clementine again, I will do everything for saving her soul, I want that she will never be a brutal, crazy bitch like Lilly (Lilly - one of my favorite characters) or like that woman in the forest with crossbow in the episode 2 (forget her name).

  • @booki94 said: i hope she will get over it. poor girl lost everyone in her life; except omid and christa...



    She lost them, as well.... Unless they are the mysterious shadows...

  • @Willzy123 said: She lost them, as well.... Unless they are the mysterious shadows...



    yes but there's still a chance that she will see them again, lee and her parents are dead

  • @zev_zev said: If in the second season we will care about Clementine again, I will do everything for saving her soul, I want that she will never be a brutal, crazy bitch like Lilly (Lilly - one of my favorite characters) or like that woman in the forest with crossbow in the episode 2 (forget her name).


    I just don't want her to become like Carl...

    And her name was Jolene.

  • A good heart these days is hard to find...
    so please be gentle with that heart of Clem.

    Big Bro style we can keep the Lee fatherness and not replace it but since episode 2 Clem is the heart of my decisions

  • @CarScar said: I just don't want her to become like Carl...

    And her name was Jolene.



    thats one of the worst things that could happen (imo). i liked her the way she was in season 1

  • @CarScar said: I just don't want her to become like Carl...

    And her name was Jolene.



    Yes! That what I'm talking about. Carl are younger than Clementine, his father is alive, Rick's group are more lucky than Lee's group. Clementine felt more pain than Carl, she was lost more than Carl. Now (comics version) Carl are really crazy kid. Do you remember what Chuck said? He said that this girl have a spirit. He was right, because after all what she survived, Clem are not lost her soul and humanity. She is an unical child!

  • I'm torn. She won't survive if she doesn't somehow become an expert at surviving, and that includes deciding what groups and people to trust, and how to kill threats off. She was Lee's ray of hope in a world gone mad, but for her there really is no hope left...she'll never be the same again. Her parents, Duck, and even Lee...all gone within just a few days.

    If Lee had survived, yeah I could see her staying an innocent child somewhat, but this is The Walking Dead. No one gets out alive, even if just mentally.

Add Comment