1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @thestalkinghead said: the guy that got his leg chopped off came back maybe a minute after he dies, katjaa and lee hadn't even finished their conversation about how he just died, when he came back and grabbed katjaa

So, while you were not side of him you don't exactly know when he died? :)

• Plus, a long time ago Kiel555 mentioned that people who die off natural causes don't always come back as fast as those who die of bite for example.

As for Larry, Wrighty, you are not right. That walker posed no danger to Lilly or Larry at all. They were armed and were far away from it. So yeah, he did try to save you, despite the fact that he doesn't like you.
    The only people who were actually in danger were Lee and Katjaa.
    Why didn't Kenny help? Because he was busy being dramatic and offended for no reason.

• @dukeleto said: So, while you were not side of him you don't exactly know when he died? :)

you can talk to katjaa and know the guy is alive then give away the last of the food have a conversation with kenny, then katjaa will tell you he is dead, so not that long at all, no exact time, but shorter than the average grieving period in which lilly could rationally decide to stop larry from turning

• @Kaserkin said: Kenny NEVER pretended to be my friend, but he was closest thing to a friend I had in the game, and he never tried to kill me because of it and was never a total dickhead. Larry, on the other hand, was always a douche, no matter what. You can feed him and his daughter, but he'll still hate you.

There is a conversation that you can have with Lilly near the gazebo that sheds some light on why Larry is a jerk and hear how their family is dealing with this ZA.

Larry's personality may be abrasive but what do you really know about him? What does he know about you other than what the media has told him? It's not like Lee was mistaken for a convicted murderer and treated unfairly. He is a convicted murderer. Getting punched in the face by a protective father could happen to a felon. Larry continuing to be suspicious of a felon despite Lee's best efforts to show he's a good guy also seems understandable.

Kenny, on the other hand, pretends to be Lee's friend so long as Lee is an obedient lap dog. Step out of line and Lee risks Kenny's "friendship", Lee's place in the RV, on the boat, and Lee will have to play "the family card" to compel Kenny to help rescue a 9 year old girl from a maniac. Some friend.

• @Kiel555- Pretty much same here.
    But, your effort means a little (like all of us), Kennylovers will continue defending him blindly.
    I wrote 5000 pages, and still some guy popped and told me that "You should understand why Kenny killed Larry". :S

Are we not writing correctly or people are really fond of understanding however they want? I'm not complaining because Larry has been killed (or died or whatever...), but I'm complaining because of the method of killing him.

Never mind Kiel, they won't get. And they will probably continue to call "friend" to someone who wants them eighter to steal or to kill to earn that title.

• @dukeleto said: @Kiel555- Pretty much same here.
    But, your effort means a little (like all of us), Kennylovers will continue defending him blindly.
    I wrote 5000 pages, and still some guy popped and told me that "You should understand why Kenny killed Larry". :S

Are we not writing correctly or people are really fond of understanding however they want? I'm not complaining because Larry has been killed (or died or whatever...), but I'm complaining because of the method of killing him.

Never mind Kiel, they won't get. And they will probably continue to call "friend" to someone who wants them eighter to steal or to kill to earn that title.

you should understand why kenny killed larry because you said you got Clementine to kill your lee and you should understand why he used the method he did because lilly wouldn't let him take out larry in any other way (a big argument wont stop a zombie) and you should also understand that people can like different people than you (you being Lilly's #2 fan)

• @dukeleto said: @Kiel555- Pretty much same here.

It's obvious that some are entrenched in their opinion of what actually happened in that meat locker on both sides :D.

Still, this is arguably the most important and story defining scene in season 1. I'm all too happy to continue to denounce and condemn Kenny even if it all falls on deaf ears.:D Did I mention this is my favorite thread?

Besides, anyone who helped Kenny murder Lilly's father right in front of her was misled by Kenny. We can't give up on them just because they've been hypnotized by Kenny's sweet mustache.:D

• @Kiel555 said: It's obvious that some are entrenched in their opinion of what actually happened in that meat locker on both sides :D.

Still, this is arguably the most important and story defining scene in season 1. I'm all too happy to continue to denounce and condemn Kenny even if it all falls on deaf ears.:D Did I mention this is my favorite thread?

Besides, anyone who helped Kenny murder Lilly's father right in front of her was misled by Kenny. We can't give up on them just because they've been hypnotized by Kenny's sweet mustache.:D

misled in what way? he stated facts, like if you die you turn unless the brain is destroyed, larry was dead, he will turn unless his brain is destroyed therefore larry's brain needed to be destroyed

• @Kiel555 said: It's obvious that some are entrenched in their opinion of what actually happened in that meat locker on both sides :D.

I LAUGHED SO BAD!!! :D

And yes, this is also my favourite topic!
    This is arguably the most important and story defining scene in season 1, because it is the key scene to start everything.

Kenny can call someone "friend" if they helped him to bust some guy's face.
    Kenny can call someone "friend" if they helped him to steal from a lone car.
    Kenny can call someone "friend" if they let an innocent young boy to fall down from the belltower.
    Kenny's reservations for becoming friends are terrific.

@thestalkinghead- I didn't mean YOU by saying -some guy popped and told me that "You should understand why Kenny killed Larry". I was talking about some other guy.
    I can handle your arguments, since I'm easily WINNING while discussing you. :D

• @dukeleto said: I LAUGHED SO BAD!!! :D

And yes, this is also my favourite topic!
    This is arguably the most important and story defining scene in season 1, because it is the key scene to start everything.

Kenny can call someone "friend" if they helped him to bust some guy's face.
    Kenny can call someone "friend" if they helped him to steal from a lone car.
    Kenny can call someone "friend" if they let an innocent young boy to fall down from the belltower.
    Kenny's reservations for becoming friends are terrific.

@thestalkinghead- I didn't mean YOU by saying -some guy popped and told me that "You should understand why Kenny killed Larry". I was talking about some other guy.
    I can handle your arguments, since I'm easily WINNING while discussing you. :D

i totally defeated you in the other thread :cool:

Add Comment